The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

chickenchaser

trying to hatch her egg!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

There are a few of us coming over from WTT who are finding all this a little bit scary. So here is a thread, for those who are TTC but aren't ready for the full on and sometimes obsessive baby making.

Please feel free to share your stories and ask those 'silly' questions you feel you can't ask on the main TTC board.

And for those full on experience TTC please feel free to give us your advice but please be gentle with us, after all we are a group of TTC Scardicats :haha:

EDIT - I'm happy to introduce to you the Scardicats. This thread has also come to be known as the lucky thread and the fruit salad :haha: In no particular order

Name - Chickenchaser
AKA - CC
Age - 36
TTC since - May 2012
BFP on - 27/2/13 :bfp: Lost at 9w2d on 5/4/13 sleep well little one :angel: Always missed, never forgotten.
Baby due -
Top TTC tip - Have faith

Name - Annaki
AKA - Annaki :)
Age - 28
TTC - July 2012
BFP - 6/8/2012 :bfp:
Baby Due - 14/014/2013
Top TTC tip - Have fun trying!

Name - Banana2012
AKA - Banana
Age - 28
TTC since - June 2012
BFP on - 7th September 2012 :bfp:
Baby due - Our second and third babies Esmé and Eva were born on Monday 1st April at 32 weeks. :hugs::cloud9:
Top TTC tip - Use PreSeed!

Name - Snuffles
AKA - Erm Snuffles lol
Age - 19
TTC since - May 2012
BFP on - 09/09/2012 :bfp:A little angel lost :angel: Sleep well little one.
BFP on 01/31/13 :bfp:
Baby due 10/11/13
Top TTC Tip-Lay down for 15 minutes after DTD(it's what I did)

Name - Trying2012
AKA - Trying
Age - 34
TTC since - July 2012
BFP on - Not yet
Baby due - Soon I hope
Top TTC tip - Try the every other day approach!

[/LIST][/SIZE]

Name - J04NN4
AKA - Jo
Age - 24
TTC since - Erm, well you all know the story
BFP on - 10th April 2012
Baby due - We have a little boy :blue:Baby Felix 15/12/13 :hugs:.
Top TTC tip - Relax!

Name - Nurse Sooz
AKA - Sooz
Age - 27
TTC since - April 28th
BFP on - 14.8.12 :bfp:
Baby due - 27.4.12
Top TTC tip - Pre-seed, guys and gals TTC vits, legs up after. Opks. Enjoy!

Name - Mrs. Luvbug
AKA - LuvBug
Age - 24
TTC since - June 2012
BFP on - 8/8/12 :bfp:
Baby due - April 19th 2013
Top TTC tip - Use the every other day approach-it makes it way less stressful and less like a chore!

Name - Our secret Scardicat :hugs:
AKA -
Age -
TTC since - June 2012
BFP on - Not yet
Baby due - FX for June onwards, 2013!
Top TTC tip -

Name: Honeybee144
AKA: Honey/Honeybee
TTC since: June 2012
BFP on: 30.08.12
Baby due: 10.05.13 :bfp:
Top TTC tip: Get the support from others in the same/similar situation to you!

Name - CakeCottage
AKA - Cake/Rachael
Age - 27
TTC since - August 2012
BFP on - Not yet!
Baby due - Hopeful for 2013!
Top TTC tip - Conceive plus and SMEP x

Name – Mojo86
AKA – Mojo
Age – 26
TTC – Oct 2010
BFP – 7/10/12 :bfp:
Baby due – 17/6/13
Top TTC tip – Never give up!!

Name – Miniegg27
AKA – Mini
Age – 28
TTC – Dec 12
BFP – 7/1/13 :bfp:A little angel lost :angel: Sleep well little one.
BFP - 4/4/13 :bfp:
Baby due -
Top TTC tip – Plan a holiday around ovulation time!

More to follow just waiting for their updates :hugs:

Yeeeeeeey I'm posting on the TTC board!! :happydance:

Ok so I'm going to repost my post - sorry to repeat myself.

Ok TTC chickies. TMI warning.

How the hell do you read cervical mucous? I know it's there but how the hell do I know what's fertile? I've never head "stretchy" (wtf?!) mucous. It has gone mega watery mid cycle before. I'm so confused! Any mucous gurus out there? I'm not a charter and I haven't a flying monkey what my cycles are. I'd like to be able to at least read the best indicator of fertility! Does it have to be that watery way for me to be fertile? I'm so confused!

I thought about asking if someone could do us a flashing banner, what do you think?
Also do we want a members list?

:wave: thought i'd crash although we're not really ttc til July lol xx

Hehe! I seem to have joined loads of TTC/NTNP threads since starting NTNP 5 hours ago!! :haha:

Hi ladies, congrats on jumping on the ttc train! I wish you all the best of luck. :D There was a request for a siggy, so I have made this if any of you are interested in using it.

https://i46.tinypic.com/dm46bp.gif

I understand if it's abit too big, I would be happy to make a smaller banner for you if you like. :D

Here is the code if you want to use it, just remove the space at the end!

https://i46.tinypic.com/dm46bp.gif[/IMG ]

xxx:flower:

Here is a smaller one x

https://i47.tinypic.com/2nizaza.gif

And the code, again remove the space at the end.

https://i47.tinypic.com/2nizaza.gif[/IMG ]

x

Hello!!! I'd like to crash as well... we'll be starting next month :) I"m so glad you did this. It'll be a nice way for all of us ( who already know each other and are familiar with the names ) to easily switch over!
And xlouloux I love the smaller one! I can't wait to be able to add it :)

My SIL is in labour! Chucking the green eyed monster aside and feeling really excited!

My SIL is in labour! Chucking the green eyed monster aside and feeling really excited!

:haha: Your turn soon :hugs:

What do you ladies think of the banner, I like it but not sure if it is a bit negative after all we aren't scared of TTC just the whole obsession. Any ideas?

Hello!!! I'd like to crash as well... we'll be starting next month :) I"m so glad you did this. It'll be a nice way for all of us ( who already know each other and are familiar with the names ) to easily switch over!
And xlouloux I love the smaller one! I can't wait to be able to add it :)

Yey! I think we should all gather here and feel the TTC vibes!!

Being in the TTC forum is making me all the more impatient - I can't wait! I know in my head that it's not long,but the end of June seems so far away right now!

How the hell do you read cervical mucous? I know it's there but how the hell do I know what's fertile? I've never head "stretchy" (wtf?!) mucous. It has gone mega watery mid cycle before. I'm so confused! Any mucous gurus out there? I'm not a charter and I haven't a flying monkey what my cycles are. I'd like to be able to at least read the best indicator of fertility! Does it have to be that watery way for me to be fertile? I'm so confused!

Hi NurseSooz & all of you other newcomers- welcome to the TTC boards :)

I would highly recommend Toni Weschler's book "Taking Charge of your Fertility". It goes into great detail about cervical mucus amongst a million other useful topics for those of us TTC.

Basically, stretchy means similar to the consistency of eggwhites... if you find your CM does not really get to the "stretchy" or "eggwhite" stage, your most fertile day is when your CM is most "wet". I really recommond TCOYF though, even if you are dont think you are interested in charting, it's a great book and I wish I had read it and started charting immediately when I started TTC-almost 1 year ago... I feel like I wasted so many months not knowing exactly when I was fertile, etc...

Good luck in your TTC journey and hope you get that BFP quick!:happydance:

Being in the TTC forum is making me all the more impatient - I can't wait! I know in my head that it's not long,but the end of June seems so far away right now!

I'm right there with you! Even though it's next month, it seems SOOOOOO far away lol.

My SIL had a baby girl called Mairi!

No sign of EWCM yet :cry:

Browsing while wtt :).

I would recommend the TCOYF book too, has taught me loads!

Can't wait to come over and join you properly soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->