The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

We're doing well too! I'm back at work 2 days a week and the girls are starting to settle into nursery. They're both running around now and getting very chatty! It's hard work at the moment but so worth it to see their little personalities developing by the day :thumbup: Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Wow I can't believe how fast time goes and how much our lo's are growing up. Jo are you still planning on TTC no 2 soon?

Our lil cherub is nearly 10months old. She's recently got over chicken pox then scared the life out of her whole family after have a seizure last Sunday. We spend 2 nights in hospital but she's getting back to her cheeky self. The drs put it down to a virus she has and that her temperature was high which caused a febrile convulsion. Scariest moment of my life.

Glad to hear you're doing well ladies! Mini that sounds so scary. I'm so glad she's OK. Well the plan for TTC was, like, now (as you can see by my ticker). I had my implant out, tracking cycles again once AF eventually returned... and then we got kicked out of our house. All being well we will be moving in two weeks time but we are seeing how things go over the coming months. It's been a blow but I'm not ready to take on anything else right now :(

Hi ladies

This thread has been quiet for a long time now. How are you all? Hope you're all looking forward to Christmas.

X

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? Long time no speak in here!

We are all good, Felix was 2 just before Christmas and he's totally nuts. He's like a little tornado, destructive and noisy and also very clever and sweet. We're moving house next month to somewhere bigger/newer and are TTC#2 at the moment, on cycle 3 just now but have had some really weird cycles so far. Hope all is good with everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->