The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hey ladies!
So excited to read how you're all getting on, still can't believe we are ttc it almost felt like it was never going to happen, I'm quite scared actually!!
TMI alert!! Over the past 10 days I have just had loads of wet cm, it is kinda of white and a little bit stretchy but not much. If this is ovulation then does it usually last this long?! I've had no ewcm so was it just my ovulation time? We've had unprotected sex quite a bit over the past few weeks, once just after af and once the day before predicted ov and three times in the week after. Confused!! I'm not doing any charting or anything btw just curious

no idea hun sorry but good luck :hugs: xx

Me neither sorry :hugs:

CC I'm s'posed to start ovulating tomorrow but I can't see me waking up and suddenly getting EWCM. My body is great at letting me down sadly. CD 14 is wed. Fed up.

Just go with the flow and try to relax hun, don't get stressed as it will only upset you and delay OV. Unfortunately my DH is a little panicked at the moment. He is worried about me getting BFP this month because of us going away in July and what would happen if anything happened (he worries a lot) unfortunately that is affecting our BD so the chance of anything happening this month is very low. But we are technically NTNP so I'm OK with that for now.

CC, my DH also worries A LOT. Men, hey?! :haha: Although, earlier today when I told him AF hasn't yet shown up, he went, "Ooooooh!!!" all excited! Haha! I know I'm out anyway, and I did tell him that, but she is due today, and hasn't come yet (6pm).

CC I'm s'posed to start ovulating tomorrow but I can't see me waking up and suddenly getting EWCM. My body is great at letting me down sadly. CD 14 is wed. Fed up.

:hugs: agree with Chickenchaser try not to stress hun, although very much easier said than done xx
Just go with the flow and try to relax hun, don't get stressed as it will only upset you and delay OV. Unfortunately my DH is a little panicked at the moment. He is worried about me getting BFP this month because of us going away in July and what would happen if anything happened (he worries a lot) unfortunately that is affecting our BD so the chance of anything happening this month is very low. But we are technically NTNP so I'm OK with that for now.

Ahh bless him, men eh! I'm thinking the same too actually as I fly back to the UK on the 16th of June for 2 weeks but hey if it happens, it does. We could wait to July but then even if we dont fall pregnant this month it's sort of wasting it you know? xx
CC, my DH also worries A LOT. Men, hey?! :haha: Although, earlier today when I told him AF hasn't yet shown up, he went, "Ooooooh!!!" all excited! Haha! I know I'm out anyway, and I did tell him that, but she is due today, and hasn't come yet (6pm).

Ooo good luck hun! xx

Being chilled out about it is so much more difficult than I ever thought it would be!!

? Slight hint of possible coming ovulation today....will keep you posted xx

I think I might be ovulating too...but I have to wait until June or July still to be ttc. Currently we are just being not that careful lol....maybe I'll see if I can get some BD tomorrow.

NurseSooz, are you just monitoring CM? It can sometimes be hard to spot it the first month of looking out for it. FIngers crossed you do ovulate soon but try and not stress too much, this is your first month of BCP is it not? It may not happen dead on when you are expecting it will.

I'm monitoring it but I've had next to none :cry: I feel like its just such a negative start. CD 14 is on wed and I hoped there's be something by now. Stopped BCP 2/52 today. Lmp 9/5/12. I just feel like I'm not getting off to a good start. Can you ovulate without noticing? :cry: I'm also surrounded by texts, pics, calls, Facebook all about my new niece who is 3 days old and it's just breaking me. I know it sounds pathetic :cry: I don't know where I'd be without you guys to talk to as I can't explain to my OH how I feel :hugs:

When I stopped my BCP, I started charting. I had no EWCM, but did ovulate. If you stress about it too much, it'll delay things. Plus, it's not uncommon for women not to ovulate straight after coming off BCP. Your body will do what it does. :)

I'm monitoring it but I've had next to none :cry: I feel like its just such a negative start. CD 14 is on wed and I hoped there's be something by now. Stopped BCP 2/52 today. Lmp 9/5/12. I just feel like I'm not getting off to a good start. Can you ovulate without noticing? :cry: I'm also surrounded by texts, pics, calls, Facebook all about my new niece who is 3 days old and it's just breaking me. I know it sounds pathetic :cry: I don't know where I'd be without you guys to talk to as I can't explain to my OH how I feel :hugs:

Hang in there hun and BD like crazy :haha: you may just have missed it. I have been using OPK for the last couple of days because I wasn't really sure what was going on and I'm still getting them come back negative. But I'm not sure how long my cycles are going to be so I'm still hanging in there. On a positive note DH is past his performance anxiety :haha:

Try and not panic, as Mrsswafer has said you can ovulate without actually noticing ewcm, it took me a while to see it at first and I didn't ovulate anywhere near CD14 when I first stopped BCP, In fact 6 months down the line I still dont! I average anywhere from CD16-CD20. So there is still plenty of time, try and be positive, relax and allow yourself to relax into BDing.

You guys are awesome :hugs: I'm actually got a bit teary with thanks for all your reassurance :hugs:

Nurse Sooz,last month I only really noticed a day or two of EWCM,and that was the day or two before I think I OVd. I don't know if that's normal or not,but try not to worry if it hasn't come yet,especially if you're not even at CD14 yet. I know it's easier said than done,but try not to worry. I th

Heylo lovely ladies. Start of another week. I'm crazy exhausted and I dOnt know why. TMI warning - weird dark cream cm today. In puzzled.

Hi NurseSooz, what do you mean dark creamy? Creamy is normally like lotion if that makes sense and more often white or a yellow colour.

It normally comes before EWCM so looks like you could be gearing up to ovulate :)

Also meant to say I only see EWCM normally a day or two before ovulation, though I have started pregnacare conception this month and it seems to be helping to produce more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->