The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Being in the TTC forum is making me all the more impatient - I can't wait! I know in my head that it's not long,but the end of June seems so far away right now!

I'm right there with you! Even though it's next month, it seems SOOOOOO far away lol.

Glad to know I'm not alone! Bring on next month! :thumbup: Looks like we'll both be starting TTC around the same time from your ticker - how exciting!

Being in the TTC forum is making me all the more impatient - I can't wait! I know in my head that it's not long,but the end of June seems so far away right now!

I'm right there with you! Even though it's next month, it seems SOOOOOO far away lol.

Glad to know I'm not alone! Bring on next month! :thumbup: Looks like we'll both be starting TTC around the same time from your ticker - how exciting!

Ya! That's super exciting

Hi ladies!!

I'm currently typing live from Australia! It is so amazing here :)
I'm really excited to be NTNP at last and being out here is the perfect distraction so it's not constantly on my mind!

Hope you're all well and fingers crossed for everyone testing this month!! :) :) I will be back regularly when we come back on 9th June!

Miss you honeybee! Sounds awesome and how cool would it be if you conceived in Australia! You'd have to call the baby "oz"!

Hi ladies! So 3 days til AF is due, want it to come and get it over with so we can get down to it properly! i'm so impatient!
xxx

Having an ultimate low day. Since niece was born and got over initial excitement I've been feeling totally lame. Convinced we'll never get BFP and that since my SIL has had a baby I won't. Insane jealousy really - pretty pathetic. I feel like I'm carrying the world on my shoulders. People keep asking me if we're thinking of trying etc etc and it's totally got to me. Sobbed in the shower last night. Not letting my OH see how lame I'm feeling as he'd just tell me I'm selfish - which I know I am but it doesn't help being told that! :cry:

Having an ultimate low day. Since niece was born and got over initial excitement I've been feeling totally lame. Convinced we'll never get BFP and that since my SIL has had a baby I won't. Insane jealousy really - pretty pathetic. I feel like I'm carrying the world on my shoulders. People keep asking me if we're thinking of trying etc etc and it's totally got to me. Sobbed in the shower last night. Not letting my OH see how lame I'm feeling as he'd just tell me I'm selfish - which I know I am but it doesn't help being told that! :cry:

:hugs: I hope it happens quick for you hun.
xxx

Oh hun sending you loads of hugs :hugs: I have been there it is very confusing, you are so excited to be an auntie but you just want it to be yours :hugs: There is no reason why it wont happen for you, just hang in there and stay positive and think about all the money you will save with the hand me downs :haha:

Hi. Can I join? OH and I are officially starting to ttc in July...but we are both dying to start now. I had a c-section last July with my daughter who came early so we are trying to leave extra time in between so I can try a vbac with the second (need at least 18 months between deliveries). I definitely need some buddies as oh wants another baby too....but doesn't want to hear about it as much as I want to talk about it.

Hi. Can I join? OH and I are officially starting to ttc in July...but we are both dying to start now. I had a c-section last July with my daughter who came early so we are trying to leave extra time in between so I can try a vbac with the second (need at least 18 months between deliveries). I definitely need some buddies as oh wants another baby too....but doesn't want to hear about it as much as I want to talk about it.

Hi Fox Mommy, You are very welcome to join us, we are mostly first timers and started this tread to support each other in the big wide world of the TTC boards but as a newbie to B&B I can imagine you must be feeling it too.
I hope you manage to have your vbac like you hope and feel at home here with us scardicats :hugs:

Thanks! I'm definitely trying to remain laid back but I keep hearing/ reading stories of secondary infertility...I get freaked out.

Of course, welcome hun :hugs: best of luck.

I keep hearing stories too, trying to ignore them all and just go with it.

x

Af arrived this morning, 2 days early, this cycle was only 24 days :dohh: but glad it's here now and we can get to it this month. Decided to hold out on opks for a while and just dtd every 2/3 days once af has gone, that way should hopefully catch ovulation. Fingers crossed xx

We've BD every 2 days at the mo since the day after AF. I've got everything crossed but no sign of EWCM yet :cry: Have had weird AF type cramps today though....hoping AF isn't coming mega early. Only finished AF last Sunday!

We've BD every 2 days at the mo since the day after AF. I've got everything crossed but no sign of EWCM yet :cry: Have had weird AF type cramps today though....hoping AF isn't coming mega early. Only finished AF last Sunday!

:hugs: I dont understand the ewcm stuff so gonna ignore all that crap. Best of luck sweet xx

Hi hun still no sign of Ov for me either and I think we are about the same CD, Hang in there:hugs:

It's so exciting hearing about you ladies who have already started TTC - I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of you! :thumbup:

As for me,I've had a crappy week - I'm a teacher and have had SATs this week,really stressful and tiring and just generally bleurgh :nope: Then just to top it off I crashed into a cyclist on my drive home today - or rather she crashed into me. Luckily she was fine and she completely admitted total responsibility for the crash but it really shook me up.

Still...another week done and dusted and nearer to our TTC date :thumbup:

It's so exciting hearing about you ladies who have already started TTC - I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of you! :thumbup:

As for me,I've had a crappy week - I'm a teacher and have had SATs this week,really stressful and tiring and just generally bleurgh :nope: Then just to top it off I crashed into a cyclist on my drive home today - or rather she crashed into me. Luckily she was fine and she completely admitted total responsibility for the crash but it really shook me up.

:hugs:

Hey ladies!
So excited to read how you're all getting on, still can't believe we are ttc it almost felt like it was never going to happen, I'm quite scared actually!!
TMI alert!! Over the past 10 days I have just had loads of wet cm, it is kinda of white and a little bit stretchy but not much. If this is ovulation then does it usually last this long?! I've had no ewcm so was it just my ovulation time? We've had unprotected sex quite a bit over the past few weeks, once just after af and once the day before predicted ov and three times in the week after. Confused!! I'm not doing any charting or anything btw just curious

:hugs: what a nightmare! hope you have a good weekend xx

Hey ladies!
So excited to read how you're all getting on, still can't believe we are ttc it almost felt like it was never going to happen, I'm quite scared actually!!
TMI alert!! Over the past 10 days I have just had loads of wet cm, it is kinda of white and a little bit stretchy but not much. If this is ovulation then does it usually last this long?! I've had no ewcm so was it just my ovulation time? We've had unprotected sex quite a bit over the past few weeks, once just after af and once the day before predicted ov and three times in the week after. Confused!! I'm not doing any charting or anything btw just curious

no idea hun sorry but good luck :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"