The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Kismet I'm really sorry if you feel I havent been there for you. Not my intention at all. I'm hoping now things are settling here I can pop on here more and support you all more better. xxx

Hello lovely ladies, how are you all doing? I am getting my implant out next month ahead of TTC number 2 soon. Eeep! Excited and terrified as Felix still doesn't sleep at all :haha:

:hi: Jo! How exciting you're getting your implant out, that's come round quick! Freddie is a terrible sleeper so I figure I'm already up during the night anyway so what does it matter! :haha:

Hope everyone else is getting on ok!

We are expecting baby no 2 in March 2015! I didn't post on here when we got our bfp as I didn't want to upset anyone, I know some of the struggles some of you have been through/are going through and I have a lot of respect and admiration for you so didn't want to come across as flaunting it to everyone. DH and I feel incredibly blessed and lucky and I take nothing for granted.

Honey Congratulations, you are going to be one very busy bee lol.

Jo, YAY for your implant coming out. I had mine put back in on Thursday. Jess is amazing and we love her to bits but we wont be having another. We have pushed our luck too much already x

Jo: Hooray! How exciting that you're planning kiddo number 2! :yipee: :hugs:

HoneyBee: Huge congrats! :hugs: Looks like you're the first to have a second. :winkwink: And thank you for your sensitivity about your BFP announcement. I really appreciate it. :hugs:

CC: Huge hugs! :hugs: I'm so glad Jess is a delight. <3

AFM: I'm on the tail end of my first normal period since the miscarriage. My first TTC cycle was full of the usual insanity that is my TTC experience: late period, symptom spotting pregnancy test with evap line...Yup, I'm back! :haha: :wacko:

Oh Kismet I really hoped that the MC would give your cycles a kick up the bum. Fingers crossed for you for this cycle xxx

Thank you everyone :)

Kismet, sounds like a tough cycle, you had the works!! Hope you're doing ok and fingers crossed for you for next cycle. xx

Cc, she is adorable! How old is she now?

She is 8 weeks on Monday, Honey. But she was only 5 weeks in that picture. She is a little dot and only weighs 9lb 2 now lol.

CC: She's so precious! I can't believe she's 2 (almost 3?) months old??!

Honeybee: Thanks! This cycle has been even worse for symptoms. If my body is playing its usual tricks, it will be very cruel indeed! I hope your pregnancy is going well. :hugs:

How's everyone else doing? This thread has gone awfully quiet lately.

A year today and I'll be married!!!!! That's scary!!

We're good thank you kismet! Sorry to hear about your symptoms hun. Hope you're ok.

X

How exciting!! :yipee: what wedding plans have you made so far, mini?

So it looks like my body decided to fake implantation spotting this month! :brat: BFN for me though. :nope:

Bless you hun. Don't give up hope. You'll get there!

So far we've booked the church, reception venue, photographer. I've bought the bridesmaid dresses and currently wedding dress shopping!! Can't find the one tho! X

Thanks! :hugs:

Have you considered vintage dresses? I couldn't find a contemporary one I liked, but fell in love with a vintage one in the first store of that kind I went to! :thumbup:

Oh. My goodness I have missed so much!

Cc congratulations!! She's beautiful! How is mommyhood treating you!

Honey congratulations on baby #2!

Jo- yay for that coming out and soon to be baby #2
I love keeping up with you guys on Facebook!

Kismet- I'm so sorry this is giving you the run around. I know you'll have your rainbow baby! How are you holding up?

Mini- sounds like wedding planning is keeping you busy!

Snuffles how are you?! How's your little girl?! I love seeing pictures of her on Facebook!

I think about you ladies often. We have been crazy busy. We bought a townhome and have been getting settled in. Hunter keeps me super busy as well as work! I can't believe how much he's grown! He's walking and talking and so busy! I have vertigo at the moment so I've been sleeping A LOT! Speaking of which I'm going to I to bed. I will be sure to check in more often! I miss you guys lol!

Just checking in Scardicats and I hope you're all really well :hugs:

Busy, Busy, Busy but doing well thanks Jo. Yay you are going to be TTC soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"