The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Thanks Luvbug! :hugs: I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. We bought a place last fall and it is both scary and exciting! Good luck with it. I hope you get a fantastic place. :hugs:

Hello there gorgeous gals!!!!!!!

I apologize that I have not been on in months being a mommy has kept me quite busy. Caliope is five months now and she is just the absolute light of my life! Shes begun sitting up by herself recently, but she's still a bit wobbly. I can't believe how blessed I am to have such a wonderful little girl.

https://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s497/tanie0127/1524943_680632988660130_1259370359_n.jpg

CC & Kismet: OMG! Congrats lovelies I hope your pregnancies are going well :dance:

I hope everyone else is doing good.

I'll try to be on more, I promise.

Snuffles: It's so good to see you back here! I thought you'd forgotten about us! :hugs: Caliope is gorgeous and looks like such a happy little girl. :cloud9: I look forward to hearing all about her.

AFM: The pregnancy is going well, I think (hope). I was assessed as being a week behind what my LMP would indicate, which is fine since I usually ovulate late. So, instead of being 7+5 I'm 6+4 :shrug: The most recent ultrasound shows the yolk sac might be on the large side, which could be a problem. However, it's unknown right now if it's clinically significant. So...just more watching and waiting. :coffee: I swear, there's waaaaaaay too much waiting involved in this entire journey from WTT right through to pregnancy! :growlmad: :wacko:

I hope you're all well. :hugs:

She's beautiful Snuffles, what a cutie!

Kismet, I'll have everything crossed for your next scan lovely lady :hugs: TTC and pregnancy are so stressful, but the end result is definitely worth it :hugs:

Luvbug, would be so lovely if we could all meet up! Such a shame we're all so far apart! Great to hear how well things are going for you, the puppy sounds very cute!

Hello lovely ladies, how are you all? Lots of first birthday celebrations been going down recently!

CC how are you hun? Still in one piece? OK actually I've just stalked and see you're being induced tomorrow! Eeeek! Lots and lots of love and luck for a swift and beautiful birth.

We are all good here, Felix is a proper little boy now and definitely not a baby any more. He says around 35 words and is starting to put two words together. He is still tall and skinny but is starting to fill out a little bit more now. He is still a terrible sleeper *yawn* but we are planning on TTC #2 in November time :)

Hi Everyone, I thought I should do an update.

Jessica Rose was born at 7.12am on Monday the 19th of May weighing 7lb 1oz. I had to be induced at 41 weeks because of pre-eclampsia but it was a very fast labour and delivery of only 13 hours from induction to holding her in my arms. I only just made it to labour and delivery wanting to push as soon as they got me into the room and DH only just made it to see her being born as they had sent him home at 11.30pm to get some sleep. But all in all everything went well and she is wonderful and we are very much in love.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh CC this is the most wonderful news. Thank you for updating us. I'm so glad it went smoothly for you. Congratulations! I hope you're having an amazing time getting to know her :hugs:

Fantastic news CC! :hugs: I'm over the moon happy for you. I hope you are having an amazing time getting to know your little girl. :cloud9:

AFM: It appears that maybe, possibly, my period is starting at last. (I had the D&C on April 10th and it's now June 1st!) I really hope so because it means I'll get green-lit to TTC again this cycle. :D

Ah CC congratulations!!!!! That post has made my day!!! So happy for you!!!! xxx

Ladies I need you help. Any tips on helping Alexa with her constipation. She's having a little bit of food now and it seems to have clogged her up. X

Thanks mini xxx
Make sure she gets lots of water and if she is really having difficulty give her a little bit of freshly squeezed orange juice.

Congratulations CC and what a gorgeous name! I hope you're all doing well.

Mini, you could try massaging her belly? Freddie had a terrible phase of constipation and we just gave him a warm bath and massaged his belly. It didn't necessarily solve it but it eased his discomfort. In baby massage we got taught to massage in the shape of an upside down 'U' from their left hip, up under and across the belly button and the down to the right hip...if that makes sense?!

Thank you honeybee! I did baby massage and learnt those strokes too! I massage her tummy every day! Giving her pear seemed to work and I cut out the baby rice! Did any of you ladies try BLW?
X

Pleased you found something that works! The baby massage is great isn't it :) Freddie never particularly enjoyed it but I thought it was good :haha:

We did 50/50 so some jars and some foods. Until recently Freddie was really fussy with what he ate, would gag a lot and hated swallowing lumps at the beginning! Are you doing BLW? It's definitely a confidence thing I think and I just wasn't very confident! Works much better though for when they get older and you're out and about!

I don't want to come across as a needy jerk here because I know that many of you have stopped by my journal to offer support, and CC just had some incredible news to share. However, I must say, it really sucks to post in the Scardicats about trying to recover from an MMC and then be completely ignored.

CC: Congrats to you!

Mini: We sort of do BLW more of the 50/50 like Honeybee. Jo did it with Felix.

Kismet: I'm sorry you're feeling ignored sweetie:hugs: I read that your doctor gave you the green light, its excited but scary I'm sure. I remember after mine I was scared to get pregnant again and terrified when I learned when I was. It all turned out okay though, and I hope it does for you the next time around. If you need to talk sweets I'm here :hugs:

I'm sorry Kismet. I honestly didn't even see your post. That's great you've had the green light. We conceived Alex in the month after my D&C so I will keep everything crossed for you hun! They say you're more fertile after a d&c. X

Thanks ladies. :hugs: I've started charting again so we will see what this month brings. It's weird. Part of me wants to be pregnant again right away and part of me hopes to never get pregnant ever again. :argh: I guess we will see what happens!

I'm sorry Kismet, if I'm honest I wanted to think carefully about what to say as I don't have any experience of miscarriages and I get anxious about saying the wrong thing or it not coming across the right way (it's an anxiety of mine in general). I should have just replied straight away though and I'm sorry. I'm really pleased you've got the green light but can only imagine the mix of emotions you must be feeling now. I've got my fingers (& everything else!) crossed for you :flower:

Mini: glad to hear you solved the poop situation :haha: baby rice can be quite binding and there's really very little goodness in it so there's no harm in cutting it out altogether if she's getting on better with the other stuff.

Yes we did BLW and absolutely loved it. I could talk the hind leg off a donkey on the subject though so I won't start :haha: if there's anything in particular you wanted to know though feel free to ask.

Honey: Felix wasn't particularly impressed with baby massage either! He tolerated it when he was tiny but as soon as he could move he'd escape haha.

Kismet: Glad to hear you're back on the TTC bandwagon again, it must be scary though and that's totally understandable. Thinking of you as always :flower:

We are really good. Felix is so chatty and never shuts up. He is still a crap sleeper but the laughs make up for it (mostly haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->