The Girl Who Cried In John Lewis..

MBGibbs

Reaction score
Or in other words, me! Is anyone else finding that since they hit 30 weeks they are an emotional wreckage? I feel defensive, indecisive, confused. It all got too much for me in John Lewis baby department yesterday whilst i was clutching a Christmas elf baby grow; tears just fell and there was nothing I could do to stop them. It was highly embarrassing!
Please tell me I'm not alone with these irrational tears?
Xxx

Aww bless you. Your not alone though, I cry at the slightest thing. Damn hormones, they get you when you least expect it lol X

I cried at my consultant's appointment the other day. Big fat sobs that I couldn't stop!

Couldn't decide if I was disappointed I wasn't effaced enough for induction or relieved as I've been so desperate to go naturally. On one hand I'm so uncomfortable I'm desperate to be done but on the other hand it meant I got another week to try and go naturally.

Consultant was so confused, she kept saying 'sorry you're sad' and I would say 'I'm not sad' so she would say 'oh, you're happy?' and I'd say 'I'm not happy' so I just kept apologising lol. I think she must have told me 10 times to stop apologising. My hubby was consoling me but he ended up laughing in the end which actually was exactly what I needed to pull me out of it! :shrug: hormones!!! :shrug:

I'm not very emotional at all during my pregnancy. But my OH is terrible he cries all the time, he's put weight on, backwards and forwards to the loo at night, and he can't stop eating. It's hysterical other than my bump you wouldn't think I'm pregnant. We've had a 4d scan today and he's still crying over that, bless xx:hugs:

I cried watching my 3 year old in his first swimming lesson this week lol.

I also cry at the slightest these days. Some weeks it's okay some weeks it's too much... :haha: Would say it's completely normal though.

I've been so emotional this time. Pregnancy and lots of other stuff mean eveey time OH works nights and I am left alone, I spend most of the evening crying and wallowing in self pity! !

Yup... I blubbled yesterday while watching 'real rescues' .... empathy tears

I watched 'my sisters keeper' last night. Wow what a big mistake!! Got through a box of tissues!!

I cried at the man collecting for the local dog shelter 'Cos of the poor doggies nobody wants' when I was expecting my daughter but not been quite as bad this time.... yet! I spose there's still time lol xXx

I'm an emotional wreck also, any little things set me off. I had to redo my makeup four times before work the other day as I kept crying! I took my dog to the vets today and he had to have an injection and I cried, I was more bothered than him!!! Glad I'm not the only one :) xxx

My card got declined on the train the other morning on the way to work, apparently their machine was being temperamental. The ticket guy started having a go at me for not having any money on me (bear in mind it was 6.30am and I live in a village with no cash points other than a poxy link machine in the shop). I burst into tears and started to really sob whilst wailing "I'm sorrryyyy!!". He then spotted my bump, went a lovely shade of white, apologised profusely and pretty much ran to the next carriage. It took me 10 minutes to stop crying, all the while the rest of the passengers were gawping at me like I was insane.

I just about died. :blush: :dohh: :haha:

I cried watching my 3 year old in his first swimming lesson this week lol.

This maybe just a mother thing as my mother would cry when coming to watch my swimming lessons when I was a kid... But then again I would backwards...still not a great swimmer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->