the great experiment

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
has begun :rofl: Stan is now de-boning the cornish hen to start his tur-corn-en :rofl: I tried taking pics he didn't appreciate me doing that though

LOL Only got a couple, will take more later though he has no choice :lol:

turkey breast stuffed with a cornish hen stuffed with a chicken breast :rofl: and he's added............................wait for it.............................................bacon :rofl: this should be interesting

blimey that sounds a bit "meaty" ... hope it turns out nice!!

Someone did something similar last xmas (think it was amanda) a turk-duck-en or something like that :lol:

yep, although we didn't do the entire bird, except for the cornish hen (there's only two of us after all :rofl:) and the thing is still MASSIVE

turkey breast stuffed with a cornish hen stuffed with a chicken breast :rofl: and he's added............................wait for it.............................................bacon :rofl: this should be interesting

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, this should be verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy interesting!

:rofl: Been cooking an hour and a half now...actually smells good :rofl:

:rofl:

And here Stan said it would take an hour to cook! LOL

:rofl: I convinced him that he was wrong in that....he's going to check it at two hours

he's now standing behind me and said you're still talking about me? Geez. Than he read the thread title and said so I'm a big topic on the forum? :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my god! He's actually making it! :rofl:

Good luck Vickie...remember,let him have the first bite!

It's done and eaten :lol: It was actually very good for all my kidding. Will post pics after I recover from all the food I ate :rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/63246-thanksgiving-tur-corn-hen-promised.html#post948207

follow the link to pics :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->