The Grotto Girls ;)

I've never felt more at home than in the grotto!!

Sabby, yeah... I don't think you would be able to keep much away LOL

With the kids I would have a hard time too lol.. but with others, I can keep it away long enough I think ;) I need to order my dad some books (we get him one Stephen King book a year, and some chocolates) but I want to get him a few this time!

I have a book case full of Stephen King, he is my favourite writer and I have read most of his books :)

Hello ladies! I won't be starting Christmas 2013 prep until mid-June, got holiday planning to do now for the next 6 months :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We bought dad a part of the dark tower, it is in between two of the books in the series I guess, just put out in 2012. He says he doesn't even look to see what comes out anymore as he wants to be surprised at Christmas :haha: I have to check and see what has come out in 2012 and what is coming in 2013 and pre-order so I have them all on time!

His books scare me :shock: and the movies too!!

MrsBop, are you going on a holiday?

Yay so glad this was made! I'll be spending most my time here most probably. Once Alex's birthday is out the way end of January I'll be starting on Christmas again. Although we're hoping OH gets his war pension at long last so if he did we'll be putting £1000 away for next Christmas and his 2nd birthday! Fingers crossed x

Horray! I love the grotto, I only discovered it this year and will be sad to see it close. This is where I will be all year. Iv already started planning next christmas. I really want to buy oh something special, that he will love but have no idea what. So will be keeping an eye out for some inspiration. Also want to spoil my mum and ohs mum, as they do so much for us. I want to see about getting ohs mum some tickets to see micheal buble. And do something special for my mum but so far I have a winter warmer hamper.

we just bought some yummy chutney on offer

I checked the date and said ooooooo it doesn't go off until 2014 we could get some for next Christmas haha

my oh is laughing that I wanna start next years food shop already!!!!

Everyone's welcome! :D

Ohhh I should keep my eye out for certain food items too!

will update you all when my christmas baby decides to arrive, considering he was supposed to be here by now!

will update you all when my christmas baby decides to arrive, considering he was supposed to be here by now!

Yes, keep us posted hun! Serve him his eviction papers :haha:

o just had a thought!! we need some sort of sparkly badge for our signature!

Hi :)
I have no storage to buy all year long but I may pick up little bits here and there . I am definitely going to save each week what I can x

He was due Christmas Eve! Sweep on Monday, induction will be booked then. I do not want an induction. I cried Christmas morning because I wanted my baby lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->