The Grotto Girls ;)

Eve

Reaction score
A place for us all who love the grotto and want to keep in touch with others until the lovely place opens again! x

Helloooooo :)

This is where I will be spending most of my year :)

Same here lol I really miss the grotto when it closes, and this year I plan to buy all year long and save up for a nice big surprise for Mark and I will need other lovely ladies to share that with :haha:

I plan to save up and buy Mark a crossbow! A nice camo one!

I'm deffo gonna buy all year long :)
then leave it all in mother in laws house so come christmas i'll be done xx

Yeah, I don't have a lot of storage space but I am sure I can sneak some stuff to my parents house :haha: The crossbow would be in a locked cabinet stored properly when not here though. He would shit his pants seeing that, and I can even buy it myself, unlike a gun as I don't have FAC etc...

Woohoo! For people who buy all year round how do you manage?! I worry about people buying the things I get them before Christmas or what if LO's interests change?

Yay :) so happy, I don't like all the other rooms like I love the grotto x

That is what I worry about with buying in advance but with my parents, I would know hehe ;) It's Mark's fam that I wouldn't have a clue if they bought it already!

hellooo :)

Ive already started for next year!

Got all my cards (half price in card factory) Got quite a bit in disney store, got sisters tony and guy set from boots

Hi Girlies :) This is where I will spend the whole year. I think I might try to buy a few bits through the year but I doubt if I will be able to keep them lol

I am planning on buying a few family Christmas presents while I am on Hoilday in March/April ;)

So glad that we have a place to talk about our christmas plans! I have already started with the stocking fillers in the wilkinsons sale.

Hey ladies. Mind if I join. I am hoping to do some Christmas shopping throughout the year, but probably wont be able to start until I get a job sometime after may. I loved the grotto because I actually got responses from people and I love buying for people at Christmas time!!

Have bookmarked this already, really wish there was a celebrations forum open all year for xmas, birthdays etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->