The Grotto Girls ;)

Going to Matlan later and Dunelm see if any bargains

Morning ladies. My plans for the day are to figure out how to get to the grocery store. I have been putting it off and now we have 5 or so inches of snow and no food. Oops.

Thought I would add a picture. This would have made for a beautiful Christmas morning.

https://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u412/Caitlyncook1123/20121229_081042.jpg

Awww no Sabby that sucks about Dec's Ipod! Hope you can get it sorted quickly!

That's a beautiful pic!

I can't seem to find the lady who did my sig so if anyone else knows of someone that would be great.

Does anyone know who did the Crazy Christmas Crew one?

Have fun in the snow! We have like 25-30cms down from Friday and another 20 coming tonight/tomorrow!! Mark is going shopping this afternoon for some things, thank goodness!

Ohhh yes, a do not disturb sign would be a cute addition! A torch, do you mean a flash light?

Oh no Sabby, sure hope you can get the Ipod sorted soon, poor Dec, that sucks!!

No clue who did the Crazy Christmas Crew one... I think you can do glitter lettering etc.. online somewhere.

I could be so wrong but was
It not Jenny who does the bargain thread? I remember her (I think) putting them up with the codes :flower:

Off topic but eve that cake looks so good :flower:

I'm dying from eating too much chocolate!
Did anyone buy the 'my pal scout' for their LOs this year? Some places say from 6m some say 12m when do you think it's suitable for.. Is it worth me buying it now or getting it mid year for his Xmas pressie?? Xx

Chezz- we got scout for lo last year, he was 9 months and was fine with it.
That snow looks lovely. I hate snow, but it does look nice.

I'm dying from eating too much chocolate!
Did anyone buy the 'my pal scout' for their LOs this year? Some places say from 6m some say 12m when do you think it's suitable for.. Is it worth me buying it now or getting it mid year for his Xmas pressie?? Xx

we got it for lo but we've decided to keep his birthday in Feb now.

yeah a flash light lol I forget different names for things hehe

well my house looks like a tip!!! the Christmas toys are everywhere downstairs!!! then oh decided today would be the day we pulled the fitted wardrobes out my bedroom and there's clothes absolutely everywhere :-(

My LO had his at about 4 months. It has a lovely lullaby setting I would use for when it was time to sleep especially for him to relax in the car! :thumbup:

Morning ladies :)

What are we all up to today ?? I have to run into town AGAIN to get Dec new Ipod fixed :( he hasnt been able to use it since Boxing morning and he isnt a happy bunny :(

That stinks! I hope they sort it all out without much trouble. That is so unfair, they should give him some apple credits to download goodies as an apology considering it barely worked a day :wacko:

Off topic but eve that cake looks so good :flower:

I will let you know how it tastes in a few weeks when we make it for Kay's party. I found it on pinterest and it looks so easy but so yummy!

Yes, I am :) I just posted in there too!

My daughter is 3 tomorrow! :shock: Time has gone by too fast! Next Christmas I will be buying for an 11 yr old, and my daughter will be almost 4 :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->