The Grotto Girls ;)

hello ladies :)
I'm planning on picking bits up throughout the year for christmas next year, especially stocking filler type bits.
Would it be daft now to order a tree decoration for next year? I wanted one for the bubba with the year and his name on it but he arrivied to late to order it.

Hi, can I join in too? I will be focusing on the new baby for the next few months, but need to at least save for next year, as it will be tight with 2 plus being on maternity leave! Will need to plan, I think. Plus the grotto has been a fun place to escape to and I will miss it, and will be good to keep up with everyone. Great idea x

I don't know how to do anything like that (siggy sparkle thingie lol)

I'm sure there's a place somewhere around here we can ask x

I also need to save, buy stuff through the year x we did homemade goodies such as mince pies, coconut ice this year and my mum boldly announced that no one likes that stuff! :’(
I'm thinking of making cinema hampers for a lot of ppl for next Christmas so I'll be looking for films, pj's and bits and then I'll add
edible goodies nearer the time!

fil is skint so we made him a food hamper but I'm guessing I could just carry on with it, if I buy tins 1st-they'll last

and most important, my two los! I'll be lookin for bargains all through the year for them!

Same with me! I will be buying a few things each month/pay. I want to get a good stock pile and head start with things :) I can even buy clothes as I know what size she will be in by then lol... maybe a 4, maybe.

Movie hampers are a good idea! I think I will do one for my Brother and SIL and Mark's sister and BIL, and maybe my friend Mindy too, she loves scary movies!

what are you planning to put in yours? I'm thinking
DVD (hahaha)
popcorn
wine or something similar
fleece blanket
possibly pj's and slippers
chocolate

then I'm suck!?! lol

anyone got any more ideas?

for my fil I spend up to £2 a week on something for his food hamper, this years was quiet big but because I'm used to picking something up I thought why stop! so I'm hoping next year it will be pretty big for him x he struggles a lot and ended up having this years early

:hi: ladies!!

I'll see if I can find the lady that did my sig for Devin. What colors do you want it?

Sounds lovely! I am thinking the same things for a movie hamper! Maybe some popcorn dishes. Will find a pic.

I love color! Lots of color :haha:

I could tuck candy and popcorn bags inside :)

Attachments

• pcd.jpg
    pcd.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/5-PC-RETRO-...Dinnerware_Serving_Dishes&hash=item23248e37d3

I would buy a set to put in the hamper!

What else would go well in one? We need some help :haha:

I definately think where there is popcorn there should be chocolate!! Also if there is any young ones that would be recieving the basket you could add sodas.

Morning ladies :)

What are we all up to today ?? I have to run into town AGAIN to get Dec new Ipod fixed :( he hasnt been able to use it since Boxing morning and he isnt a happy bunny :(

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/5-PC-RETRO-...Dinnerware_Serving_Dishes&hash=item23248e37d3

I would buy a set to put in the hamper!

What else would go well in one? We need some help :haha:

love love love them!
I seen someone say they added a torch?
maybe a do not disturb sign?

Morning ladies :)

What are we all up to today ?? I have to run into town AGAIN to get Dec new Ipod fixed :( he hasnt been able to use it since Boxing morning and he isnt a happy bunny :(

ah no way! hope you get it sorted x can you believe we're decorating!!? right in the middle of Christmas we're ripping the fitted wardrobes out painting and then getting those canvas ones for now! it's Christmas we're not supposed to be doing work! I still wanna laze in my pjs eating chocolate haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->