The Grotto Girls ;)

hey ladies!
i need to grotto open.. ive officially started!!
i havent been round much since christmas as my little man was born but im back and in full force!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Chezzz :)

Hope everyone is well, I haven't not been on in ages, I really miss the grotto.

My daughter insisted on reading a Christmas book at bedtime today and I couldn't really say no to that :haha:

My 2year old gets excited over anything christmasy, at christmas time last year he had no understanding of it so cant wait until this christmas.
Despite OH saying no shopping until after july we have started our shopping. Found some preloved happyland toys in excellent condition and brought some playmobil figure lucky dip bags.

I haven't started shopping yet :(
Can't wait for the grotto to be open :flower:

Time is going so fast :) we've moved into a new house and I can't help but keep thinking how we are going to decorate it for Christmas :) it's twice the size of our old house so that means double the decorations right?

We have recently moved house too, its lots of fun thinking about how your going to decorate :)
I'm starting to think about what I'm making for christmas this year so I can make a start on it.

So has anyone started thinking about what to buy the little ones for Christmas yet? I have a few ideas, I am also thinking of birthdays too as my DS is December and DD is January! x

For their main gifts Jacob will be getting the Disney Infinity Starter set for the Nintendo Wii and two add on packs (Sidekicks and Villains), Joseph is getting an Innotab 2 with a case and four game

Eeeeeeek :D It's getting close!

Just incase anyone doesn't know as its not on main screen the grotto is open x

hi girls not beeen on in a long while is the grotto open just now? xx

hi girls not beeen on in a long while is the grotto open just now? xx

Yes here's the link as not on homepage yet

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/santas-grotto/

Hope this works x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads