The Grotto Girls ;)

Thanks. Will take a look at them now. Im so sick of " eating" salad, tea and toast.

haha yeah, they have pizza, cakes, cupcakes, steaks, everything!!

Abit early but happy new year to all the grotto ladies :) :flower:

Happy New Year to you too hun!!

Seems like ages from I've been on.
This bloody cold won't leave me at all :(

I know it's a bit late but happy new year ladies xx

Hi Ladies, have finally found where you all have been hiding :haha:

lol I've been busy and not on as much... :( I miss it sooooo much!

Can I join in please! Hope u all had a fab christmas/new year :) xx

Awwwwwww crap, iv just seen about £100+ worth of woodem food and kitchen bits lo needs for his new kitchen. ( which we havnt even started building yet) elc not sharing any staff 25% off codes ? And does anyone know if tesco do the double up vouchers only at xmas?

Im not impressed elc isn't doing the free delivery on all orders anymore and it's back to spend over £50 :grr:

Didn't think I'd miss you Santa loving eejits but....I did lol! Can I come in if I knock politely and wipe my feet?

Grottos gone :( roll on 8months!!

i miss the grotto!!!!!! i miss you girls!!!! i miss the xmas cheer!!!

is it sad that its only just over a week into 2013 and im panicing.... like major near having palpatations and butterflies because i havent brought any xmas pressies yet :blush:.

this time last year i was nearly done :dohh: need to get my butin gear when i go back to work next tuesday then the major shopping for goodies starts woooooo:xmas12:

Just realised i never got to post my santas been photos again this year. Not looking forward to my photo dump from the camera when i get round to doing it.

I keep on planning but its so not the same with the decorations down :(

I am not feeling so festive right now - I have loads of my yummy Christmas chocolate stash left and have just been diagnosed with gestational diabetes :-( Hoping to keep my sugars under control so I can have a little now and then, but if not it will keep until bubba's born.

i want to start my shopping for this year but OH has said July at the earliest :(

i want to start my shopping for this year but OH has said July at the earliest :(

I am trying not to shop but have got a list going whenever I think of ideas plus I have a couple of wishlists on Amazon :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->