The Grotto Girls ;)

I have amazon lists too :D
Bit annoyed now as there was a fab toy I was watching for my youngest boy and it was only £18 but the cheapest i can see it for now is over £30! Just hoping it comes down a bit in price and if it does I shall be buying it.

Is it just me or is January flying by? :flower:

It is! We are nearing the end already, quite glad though as this time of year seems boring as everyone seems to be looking forward to warmer weather now.

I've been MIA, sorry ladies, soo sooo sooooo busy lately!

I dont know if anyone remembers my post in the grotto about yodel leaving my redhouse orders elsewhere but I have once again had issues. I only ordered two small books which never arrivied despite it being tracked as recieved on thursday, they have told redhouse they were left in a secure place on our property-god knows where as our front garden is covered in snow and is open and looks out on to a busy road so not sure what is supposed to be secure about that! Well redhouse are resending the books and just checking the tracking they are using parcelforce this time round :)

I can't stand when things are just left outside... anyone can take it, or weather can ruin it so easily!!

It seems quite popular round here, saturday myhermes left my parcel on our doorstep and yesterday we had a parcel left on ours for our next door neighbor even though i was home all day and no one had knocked.

I know theres grottos girl crazier than me but... Is it weird that I know what my unborn babies main prezzie will be this xmas?? I dont even know the sex yet :haha:

It seems quite popular round here, saturday myhermes left my parcel on our doorstep and yesterday we had a parcel left on ours for our next door neighbor even though i was home all day and no one had knocked.

I hate that. I begrudge paying delivery at the best of times but especially if they do things like this, are days later than said, or just plain rude!

:hi:

hello grotto ladies!!!
how is everyone?

how is everyone?

I can't believe how quick this year is going!! doesn't seem long ago we were all in the grotto :wacko:

Soon be time to start shopping again :) I have my lists ready and will be starting after OH's birthday in July.

I really can't get as carried away as I did last year :dohh:

Hello grotto ladies. Quiet in here

Do any of you have twitter? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"