The grown Up Lists

jensonsmummy

Reaction score
:coffee:
I never know what to get the adults for Christmas so any ideas or suggestions.
Mum - maybe hair/beauty voucher but not sure
Dad - normally new shoes every year :wacko:
Mil - no idea budget £30
FIL - electric toothbrush (wants one) maybe do we hamper
Bro & GF - no idea, maybe a coffee gift set or voucher

Also me and DH have 20-30 budget as we are going on our first family holiday in May so saving for it. So any ideas for that too.

I'm just making food or infused liquor for all the adults on my list. I never know what to get them either and consumables seem to go over well.

My mam will usually ask for something specific then i'll get her a couple of extras like yankee candles/melts,some vodka or similar, pjs and chocs

Everyone else is getting alcohol, sweets or some form of housey thing/candle haha!

except nana and her parner and grandad and partner as they live quite far away so unless they visit in the run up to xmas they will get sent a photo calendar.

fob will get alcohol and something generic xmas set :')

fob parents will get something kitcheny, alcohol and some sort of personalized thing from H.

For my best friend i'm thinking makeup and some smellies/socks/sweets and a bottle of something.

I think thats all i buy for!

the women we usually get gift certificates for the spa and then men it is usually gift certificates to a tool shop :)

The women are getting floating locket necklaces and keyrings, the men are getting movie hampers ie a dvd, drink and snacks, the men who I have no idea on dvd taste I am just baking for

We usually get parents a joint present of a night away at a hotel with an evening meal there. 'Q hotels' and similar hotel chains usually have £99 offers on and the parents always enjoy them.

We used to do joint presents but both sets are now separated so that's a no go lol

This year we are going to do hampers for the adults, save ourselves some money that way hopefully lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->