The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi please can I join? So far I've had my first appointment last week with Rumana Islam, I have had an u/s scan which revealed 34 follicles and my BMI was fine, just waitng on the bloods this week. Which If it's the same as my last IVF then it's all fine! How many of you have been successful in the trial?
Cold yu add me to the Facebook group too, My name is Shelley Howell. Thanks

Hi please can I join? So far I've had my first appointment last week with Rumana Islam, I have had an u/s scan which revealed 34 follicles and my BMI was fine, just waitng on the bloods this week. Which If it's the same as my last IVF then it's all fine! How many of you have been successful in the trial?

What does your FB profile pic look like Shelley? So I can add you as a friend and then I'll add you to the group x

What does your FB profile pic look like Shelley? So I can add you as a friend and then I'll add you to the group x

It's a black and white photos, wedding day me and my husband kissing.

I can't find you for some reason.
Add me - Cheryl Bainbridge (pic is of me and my daughter). x

Hi, could I please be added to the group on FB? Chez2k I added you a few days ago but it said my note would be put in 'other' as we aren't fb friends. We have had the screening appt and will be starting in november. Thanks x

I have just joined this forum. My husband and I are 29. I have PCOS. He is fine. We have been trying for a baby for a little over 2 years. NHS has been taking ages with the referral. I had a scan with Rumana Islam 2 days ago and HSG is fine. I qualify for the kisspeptin study. And I have my next appointment next month. Can someone please tell me if there are any risks involved in this. Who has been successfully pregnant? I would like to be added to the facebook group.

I'm still at hammersmith doing FET. I'm not on the facebook group anymore though as im no longer part of the trial.

:hi: 4magpies! It's been a while! How are you? Hope your FET is going on?

I went today for a scan and blood test, all was ok on the scan, now to await my new Amh results!

How do I find the Facebook group?

You'd have to get a member to add you.

I was only there yesterday.

It's good my transfer is booked for wednesday.

Good luck with your frozen cycle- so much more easier on your body isn't it! I found my frozen cycle a breeze in comparison to a fresh cycle!

It's nicer to have less scans but I prefer fresh short protocol out of everything I've done, even if the results weren't great. FET just feels like it goes on forever!

Oh really? My fet was pretty short just started on day 1 of my cycle and then had my embie back not log after! Has yours been going on for ages then? I had no injections which was good too!

This is medicated. I started the pill the day after my surgery on the 5th feb. I started DR 28 days ago! It's taken an age!

Mine was medicated to, but it was a short protocol- nasal spray from day 1 (to shut down ovaries) and estrogen pills for lining and then added in progesterone.

Well nearly over for you now :)

Hi Ladies!
How funny you'd be in here Scerena.... I didn't know you were going to do the trial :) Iris was conceived from this trial :)
I'm in the facebook group. I can PM you if you like and you can add me as a friend on facebook and I'll add you in :)

Oh no! Your messages is full so I can't send a message.
My name on facebook is Kathryn Wells and my profile picture is me and husband on my wedding day :)
Feel free to add me and I'll add you to the group :)

Hi!
It was all kind of last minute, I'm waiting to be accepted, I think I am possibly the last person!
My follicular count was fine, just waiting on my AMH!
I was emailed Friday afternoon asking more about my miscarriage, not sure if that's going to affect anything (it was there of the day) hopefully it doesn't!

I cannot find you, only a Kathryn who lives in Toronto?

I hope it doesn't hun! The people who run the trial (especially Ali) are absolutely lovely and so helpful.
I don't know why you can't find me then! Hmm, I'll see if I can post a link, hang on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->