• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi there! Yes, there is a Facebook group! I'm not admin though, I'll see if I can get admin on here to get you on there!
Best of luck with your trial! :)

I just posted on here but for some reason it didn't work. Boo! :nope:
Yes, there is a Facebook group, but it's secret so you'll need to be added into it by admin. I've just posted on there so we'll see if we can get you in.
Fingers crossed for you both! :)

Eta: silly me, you can tell I haven't been here for a while. Haha!

If you can PM me with your Facebook names and a brief description of your profile picture, I'll add you and get you added. My name on Facebook is Kathryn Wells :)

Hi Wellsk (Katherine), I'll try to PM you with my name. I'm the only person on facebook with my name... so it'll be easy to find me.

Sorry for the long bump. We are doing this trial starting up again next month. The second phase.

We got accepted last time but was too far to travel so egg shared closer to home. We now live in essex though so London is convenient. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there?

Hi Wells, thanks for replying I wasn't sure anyone still checked this thread. I'll try and source you on fb shortly. My profile pic is me with my daughter on my lap.

LMOH1984 & 4magpies we've been accepted onto this trial too. We applied last year but we're declined for some reason. We've got the appointment for the medical and to sign consent forms on Wednesday 19th August. Have you been given your date yet?

Wellsk I'm not sure how to pm you on here and searched on fb but am unsure which one is you lol! Would it be easier for you to add me? My names Paula Clifford Brearley

4magpies I already know who you are lol xx

I know! This is the thread I was on about to you before. There's a secret Kisspeptin fb page but I think you have to be invited to it

Hi all, I'm sure you are all on the FB group, I am meeting with Ali late next week as well.

So exciting :)

Hello,

Could I please be added to the FB group?? My name is Cheryl Bainbridge and my profile pic is of me and my daughter.

Thanks

LMOH1984 when's your appointment? Mines on the 19th xx

Hi Chez2k, I was on fb but have come off it for a while. Have you had your medical yet? Xx

Hi Everyone,

I am new. I am 31 and my husband is 39. I just went through the initial screening with Dr. Islam and Ali. Myscans showed pco and my Amh result came back today as 69.4. I am excited because I am getting closer to qualifying for the kisseptin trial ;)

Please can I be added to the Facebook private group.

Amy add me on facebook and I'll add you. Rebecca Victoria Kenyon.

Candyfloss32 - Just seen you post.

I have passed the initial screening with Ali and we r now booked to go for scan, to see Rumana on 19th out and then back again on the 22nd out for results, etc.

Hopefully we can start treatment in Nov.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"