• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Oh no, I think I might have sent the message to a wrong person! I did send a message on fb to someone called Claire Staunton and the profile pic is a wedding pic... There is definitely not a message in your inbox in the others folder? x

Hi Lexi, that's so strange as none of us have our meds. Maybe they changed their mind just after sending yours as they said to us they are waiting for approvals. My co ordination was last weds and Carl said the pharmacy company would call but nothing yet. Hope you manage to find our fb group, sounds like you have Claire's profile right x

Hi Mossops,

I think you are right, they probably changed their mind after sending out my drugs. I hope that doesn't mean that there might be more of a delay with the start!

I have not been able to find the right Claire on facebook so haven't been able to join your group.

Message me on here Lexi and then I'll look for u or u look for me and I will try add you to it or your find Claire on my friends list x

hi lexi what is your fb name and description and i will add you to group?

Hi,
sorry haven't been on this site for à while now.

Thank you Wellsk. Reading yours have helped.
I also have polycistic ovaries.
actually just had an embryo transfer 2 days ago. It was day 3 transfer. Really scared these two weeks.
When did you start getting your pregnancy sympthoms?
On 8th june 2014 I'll be going for the scan and blood test. Really scared

Whrn do start getting pregnancy symptoms?
I know I'm asking too early just had an transfer 2 days ago

Hi there happiness! Welcome! There is a Facebook group for Kisspeptin IVF 'ers, which you can be added to if you like? (Although I didn't make it, although I'm sure you'd be welcome :))Everyone has already been through the trial, some are pregnant (some with twins!), and others are going through more treatment.
Fingers crossed you get your BFP!
How did you find the whole process?

I found that my boobs got much bigger around the time I got my BFP which was 5dp5dt (10DPO). But I didn't get much else at that time!

:flower:

Hi wellsk, thank you for your reply.
I will try to join the facebook page.
today am day 6 after embryo transfer. Not ferling anything yet :(
I found the process ok but I hate the progesterone injections, very painful.
Did you find tgem painful?
Apart from that so far so good. Staff and everyone is really helpful.
Fingers crossed for 8th June thats when I'll do a scan and bloodtest.
Really scared don't want to see it negative.
how was your whole experience?

Fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs:
I was part of the trial before the PCOS participants, and we didn't use the progesterone injections. We had suppositories instead. So I'm afraid I can't comment, but all the others will know!

I found that whole experience very positive. I found most of the people at Hammersmith very lovely and helpful, and personally found the IVF much easier than I thought it would be. The TWW is horrible because all you can think of is 'will I be pregnant?', 'is this a symptom?', etc.
If you PM me on here and send me your name (and an idea of what your Facebook profile picture looks like if you have a common name) I'll invite you to join the group (as I'm pretty sure it's a secret group on facebook). :)

I know we haven't spoke on here before but I'm sorry to hear that Happiness. My kisspeptin trial in January was unsuccessful and it takes time to come to terms with it but I promise time is the greatest healer. I hope in time you'll find the strength to try again xx

Hi,
I am undergoing ivf kiss peptin trial.
I understand that this phase of trial is for pcos patients .

Any other pcos patients undergoing the ivf kiss peptin trail please share ur experience .

Hi happiness ,
I met dr Ali for the screening appointment last week, am waiting to get my period then I will start stimming.

I was told about the progestone injection for upto 6 weeks. Is it quite painful?

Hi Claire I would like to join Facebook group , my fb name is Amreen Fathima

Hi Angel! Great to hear that you're starting your IVF journey. Have you been through it before or is this your first time?
I looked on facebook to add you onto the group, but there is a lot of ladies with your name. Could you give us a description of your profile picture and I'll see if I can add you :)

I didn't do the progesterone injections, as I was part of the first phase of the trial. But you do get used to doing the injections, I just kept making sure I did them as far apart as I could to allow it to heal and not be do sore.

Best of luck with the trial. Hopefully it will lead to your BFP! :)

First ivf cycle.

Did a follitism cycle in jan this year put was a failure.

I am trying for 4 years actively but no luck so far.

I never had pcos since my puberty , once I started trying I had irregular periods and for the last 2 years I hardly get 1 or 2 periods a year.

Hopefully this cycle works for me.

@wellsk:
How was ur experience?
Did u take off from work when u were undergoing treatment ?
Any tips for success?

Hi Candyfloss - are you taking part in the next stage of the trial (August 2015)? I've just been recruited and I am waiting on an appointment to complete the consenting process. I hope to hear from them in a couple of weeks!

Hi, is this thread still live or does anyone know if the Facebook page is please? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->