The hateful clearblue weeks indicator

May55

Reaction score
I know I know. I finally got 2-3 on my clear blue weeks indicator at what I assume was 4 weeks 5 days. I took one today 5 weeks 4 days, should be 3+ but once again 2-3. This of course in my mind says , this is it ..this is why no symtpms..miscarriage again. Have any of you had this experience? :( ** I had a blood test this morning so hopefully she calls with results this PM, not feeling hopeful :(

I'm not really sure about the weeks hpts. Just wanted to say I hope everything works out okay for you. Deep breaths sweetie. I hope you get your numbers soon.

Yes. I even had a beta done and checked the threshold chart to make sure I would get 3+, but it was 2-3. They stopped selling them in the US, and I couldn’t ever get my hands on more so I never got to see my 3+ :cry: what I did get was a beautiful son. Try not to worry about the test. Honestly this is part of why they don’t sell them in the us anymore from what I read about a lawsuit

Yes. I even had a beta done and checked the threshold chart to make sure I would get 3+, but it was 2-3. They stopped selling them in the US, and I couldn’t ever get my hands on more so I never got to see my 3+ :cry: what I did get was a beautiful son. Try not to worry about the test. Honestly this is part of why they don’t sell them in the us anymore from what I read about a lawsuit
Hcg level 5846... which I wish was a big higher but clearly shows those tests are bull... 3+ is over 2000.

I’ll have to see if I can find my posts about it but I was well over 2k and it said 2-3. If your beta is 5k then I definitely wouldn’t worry about the test saying 2-3. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->