The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

I felt really rotten today, and had a left over HPT from last month...I shouldn't have done it, but I did...I POAS at 7 DPO, sure that it would be a BFN..... and this is what I got......

https://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff520/gwalker76/?action=view&current=IMG_0764.jpg

I know that it is super early and anything could happen between now and next Wednesday when AF is due...but man there is a line - a faint one, but a line! already!
I also have to add that the test is one that suggests using it the day after a missed period!!!!

Not get excited at all...will just wait to see what happens

wow, i would be jumping up and down in the street showing everyone who wants to see that test if i were you.. :happydance:

that is a positive for sure :) keep us up to date please...and I think CONGRATULATIONS would be in order :)

I just saw your picture again gw76! I wished that I was feeling crappy too but Im not. The only thing keepin gmy hopes up is my temp chart. My temps having been rising since OV. its gone from 36.64, 36.72, 36.78 and today 36.90! I hope this is a good thing!
Dollydolly, sending you a million gazillion baby dust your way.

Awww thanks belinha, I should know tomorrow morning! :) feeling sickwith nerves, setting myself up for a fail, so anything more will be amazing! :) xxxx

I felt really rotten today, and had a left over HPT from last month...I shouldn't have done it, but I did...I POAS at 7 DPO, sure that it would be a BFN..... and this is what I got......

https://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff520/gwalker76/?action=view&current=IMG_0764.jpg

I know that it is super early and anything could happen between now and next Wednesday when AF is due...but man there is a line - a faint one, but a line! already!
I also have to add that the test is one that suggests using it the day after a missed period!!!!

Not get excited at all...will just wait to see what happens

Wow congratulations i just saw ur pic

Congrats gw! I can't believe u got a line at 7dpo!!! X

Haha at 4sndsgrt! Temptation is soooo hard to resist! Got my internal exam tommorrow to why the hell I've got no babies! :-( xxx

Haha at 4sndsgrt! Temptation is soooo hard to resist! Got my internal exam tommorrow to why the hell I've got no babies! :-( xxx

I know DollyDolly, specially when you have other ladies getting BFP everyday!!:dohh:
I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. How long have you been trying to conceive?

I'm in my second painful year! Will keep you posted on results! Night night world :) xxx

I'm in my second painful year! Will keep you posted on results! Night night world :) xxx

Will keep my fingers crossed for you!! Think positive and you'll get positive results, you'll see!!:flower::winkwink:
Lots of :dust::dust:your way!! night night

Thanks for the well wishes ladies....I just hope this one sticks....I knew I shouldn't have tested so soon, now all I can do is wonder and stress - will everything be okay?

I know it's frustrating when people post pics of their BFP and your's hasn't come yet....FX'd for each of you, for all of us to have sticky beans....and DollyDolly I hope everything goes well tomorrow...

Thanks for the well wishes ladies....I just hope this one sticks....I knew I shouldn't have tested so soon, now all I can do is wonder and stress - will everything be okay?

I know it's frustrating when people post pics of their BFP and your's hasn't come yet....FX'd for each of you, for all of us to have sticky beans....and DollyDolly I hope everything goes well tomorrow...

I can imagine, but just keep the good thought!!:winkwink: Thanks for good wishes, can't wait can't wait!! :happydance::haha:

How is everyone doing?
DollyDolly how did you get on?

Possibly Triphasic on Day 24 More...Hey ladies!!
So I haven felt much today, I did feel a few AF tpye cramps (which is usual for me a week before AF)
Anyhow my temps are looking good, fertility friend states Possibly Triphasic on Day 24 (meaning possible implantaion)
FX this month for everyone.
Im going to go to :sleep:

Night ladies.

Hey people! Sorry I went a bit quiet. After Friday... So here's me, exam was so painful, had a really horrible doctor who just had no sympathy and rammed that camera in me like she was stirring a thick stew - sorry tmi! I get my results in 10 days but she said there is fluid round my left ovary, anyone know what this could be?! .... Anyway, af came Friday night so I'm out this month! How's everyone else getting on?! Gw76.... How are you doing, much love everyone! Xxx

Hey people! Sorry I went a bit quiet. After Friday... So here's me, exam was so painful, had a really horrible doctor who just had no sympathy and rammed that camera in me like she was stirring a thick stew - sorry tmi! I get my results in 10 days but she said there is fluid round my left ovary, anyone know what this could be?! .... Anyway, af came Friday night so I'm out this month! How's everyone else getting on?! Gw76.... How are you doing, much love everyone! Xxx

Sorry to here about AF :hugs:

DollyDolly sorry to hear that the "witch" got ya,and that you had such a tough exam - you would think that being a lady she would be aware how uncomfortable the whole thing is...i hope you get some answers when you get your results O:)
Belinha - i felt like i was getting AF all last week - also thought i might have peed myself a few times! LOL O:)
I have done a few more tests - digital was 1-2 weeks and FRER this morning was a lovely dark line, so hopefully this one will stick...
FX'd that we all get what we want ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->