The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Hey packg! Thought your Internet had gone, sorry to hear your low! But that's why we are all here hey! I'm in my second year and will continue to remain positive! ( or try my hardest) we all slip sometimes and hit a new low! But look at turrida this month, and the results on this post for last month! Perhaps us long goers on this post will get lucky in consecutive months :)

hey 4sndsgrt! Welcome! Sooo, you need to fill us in what cycle day you are so we can all know what ur up to! Let us n ow, these ladies are clever and know there stuff! They will give you all the info you need :)

kiraleigh... Try not to test before Friday! It's painful, but likely you will get a bfn! Maybe if af hasn't arrived try a test on fri?! Do a FRER, early test :) xxx

My update, cd 26 / 8 dpo, sore boobs, painful lower tummy, slight sore throat, hungry hungry hungry, slight pain in right side, throbbed for like 5 mins then dissapeared.... This could all be af! We will see in Sunday! :) fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone here! Let's try and keep our spirits high and support eachother xxxxx

Thanks for the welcome DollyDolly, I am so excited to be on here and reading all these wonderful stories. I know It'll be less painful if I start getting BFN's:winkwink:. Well I'll be 34 this Thursday :shy:... and just started trying for the 3rd child. I have a 14 yr old and a 10 yr old.. and we thought that would be it for us, but suddenly both my dh and I decided to try for 1 or 2 more (hope I get twins):haha: But one will be great LOL... Well, after removing my IUD in June, my 3 following periods have been 28 days apart, so based on that I think I ovulated last week.... but how do I count the days after ovulation? Help pls:blush:

Hi!!! Sorry Ive been missing in action busy busy weekend.
Ok gw76 exactly what day did you get the POS OPK and Ill tell you if you are 5DPO or 6DPO (1 day makes a difference.
Regarding blood in cm this early is a good think cause it can be a bit from ure lining due to implantion!!!!!!!!!!!! like you said its too early for AF and its too early for MC. Keep us updated.

Today is my 1DPO!!! I didnt have sex on day of my POS OPK cause I was arging with Hubby but I did an OPK the next day and was still pos on DAY 18 and we had sex that night and the following night! I hope we wernt too late.

I got smiley face last Saturday (16th) afternoon. I also got smiley face Sunday morning. I think you said the my 1DPO would be the 5 days later (4 days for all the action to happen inside) So, I think today is 5DPO

OK so 1st smiley face was the 16th.....that means your 5 DPO as of today MOnday the 25h. always go by your first smiley as day one then three days later then its DPO time, anyways are you feeling anything at all???? do you still have any coloured cm???

thanks....no more coloured CM - had red blood yesterday, one when i wiped, like real blood...but no more. have white lotion like CM today....
Had a wee check of CP - it is very high (hard to reach), soft, it felt kinda open....
sore boobs, but nothing major...last month i didn't have anything at all until 10 DPO and all of a sudden I felt sick, had a different kind of sore boobs ... who knows right....
I think that that may have been implantation!!!:happydance:

Yo yo testing Monday! Haven't bought any tests and won't til Sunday! Hahaha! I'm getting excited :) however i have an internal invasive pelvic exam fri, so if I am this month, they will be able to tell me then surely!? X

Yo yo testing Monday! Haven't bought any tests and won't til Sunday! Hahaha! I'm getting excited :) however i have an internal invasive pelvic exam fri, so if I am this month, they will be able to tell me then surely!? X

I dont think they can tell you if your pregnant by an external exam...not too sure but anyhow good for you for not buying any tests yet!!!
:dust::dust:

It's an internal exam Hun... Sooo I'm 9dpo, I need everyones thoughts on my 'symptoms' qchey boobs, looked, dark circle round the outside (then they got cold and circles dissapeared!) today I've had ewcm, pain on left side and tummy past few days, not like af cramping. I feel like I've got flu symptoms today, my legs ache, i'm so so tired and my glands are up! .......

Ok ladies iam out , :witch:officially arrived

Onto next month:cry:

I'm due to be testing in the next few days too :D if I bring along some :dust: can I join your thread?? :D

See packg, sorry to hear that, your in my thoughts, and cilqmo, the more the merrier! How are you?! Xxx

I felt really rotten today, and had a left over HPT from last month...I shouldn't have done it, but I did...I POAS at 7 DPO, sure that it would be a BFN..... and this is what I got......

https://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff520/gwalker76/?action=view&current=IMG_0764.jpg

I know that it is super early and anything could happen between now and next Wednesday when AF is due...but man there is a line - a faint one, but a line! already!
I also have to add that the test is one that suggests using it the day after a missed period!!!!

Not get excited at all...will just wait to see what happens

It's an internal exam Hun... Sooo I'm 9dpo, I need everyones thoughts on my 'symptoms' qchey boobs, looked, dark circle round the outside (then they got cold and circles dissapeared!) today I've had ewcm, pain on left side and tummy past few days, not like af cramping. I feel like I've got flu symptoms today, my legs ache, i'm so so tired and my glands are up! .......

All your symptoms sounds WONDERFUL.

I felt really rotten today, and had a left over HPT from last month...I shouldn't have done it, but I did...I POAS at 7 DPO, sure that it would be a BFN..... and this is what I got......

https://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff520/gwalker76/?action=view&current=IMG_0764.jpg

I know that it is super early and anything could happen between now and next Wednesday when AF is due...but man there is a line - a faint one, but a line! already!
I also have to add that the test is one that suggests using it the day after a missed period!!!!

OMG thats amazing! Do you have any symptoms? What are you feeling?

OMG thats amazing! Do you have any symptoms? What are you feeling?

Felt crappy this morning - thought I was going to vomit at work (as a teacher it's not a good situation O:) )
Boobs are a bit sore and had heartburn the past few days... also have lotion like CM
How about you? how are you doing?

OMg, gw, that sounds good so far, sorry u feel crappy but could be a good sign, I feel wet (tmi) below today, like the witch is here but she isn't.... Hate waiting! Hurry up Monday! Xx

OMg, gw, that sounds good so far, sorry u feel crappy but could be a good sign, I feel wet (tmi) below today, like the witch is here but she isn't.... Hate waiting! Hurry up Monday! Xx

I feel the exact same way...went to the loo about 6 times yesterday expecting either more "spotting" or AF.....

FX for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"