The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Gw I'm so happy for you! How long were you ttc?! The doc had never had the exam done herself before, I said... 'well, when your finished with me I'll do this to you!'.... :) x

Hey people! Sorry I went a bit quiet. After Friday... So here's me, exam was so painful, had a really horrible doctor who just had no sympathy and rammed that camera in me like she was stirring a thick stew - sorry tmi! I get my results in 10 days but she said there is fluid round my left ovary, anyone know what this could be?! .... Anyway, af came Friday night so I'm out this month! How's everyone else getting on?! Gw76.... How are you doing, much love everyone! Xxx

OMG I'm so sorry you went through this horrible experience:sad1: and to hear that the AF got you:sad1:... I hope you're feeling better DollyDolly:flower:

I'm feeling down, of course it's all my fault!!:dohh:I tested yesterday and this morning only to get a BFN!! :nope:.... I hear lots of ladies that they get their BFP at 10dpo so I tested...:cry: oh well, can't give up 'till the AF shows this Friday... keep your fingers crossed for me pls:winkwink:

4sndsgrt, my fingers and toes are extremely crossed, permission to uncross as I walk to work?! Could be hard! Will be thinking of you for the next few days and please keep us updated! Can't wait to start trying again :) on cd 4, got my opk's at the ready! Xxxxx

Gw I'm so happy for you! How long were you ttc?! The doc had never had the exam done herself before, I said... 'well, when your finished with me I'll do this to you!'.... :) x

We have not been ttc long - since the summer - we are very fertile...but we haven't aways been as lucky with sticky beans....

thanks for all the support and well wishes....i know it isn't easy to watch others get what you want, and deserve....

I hope you get some answers from your tests....

GL to everyone O:)

Hi!!!! so Im at 10DPO and Im ITCHING to test soooooo bad. I made that mistake last month and was devistated with the BFN, so I have decided that I will test sunday. Im expecting AF Sat but FF states Thurs. Ive had AF type cramps on and off and my Temos are still pretty high and above coverline so i think theres hope.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
GW CONGRATS AGAIN
DOLLYDOLLY GL THIS CYCLE!

GL... I will be very impressed if you last until Sunday (no peeing on sticks) O:) you have much better will power than most! LOL

Ooo belinha! Any other symptoms at all?! Thanks everyone for there ongoing support, as soon as I get some answers on this test, then the sooner I can be helped if need be! Gw76, I pray for a very sticky bean for you! Xxx

Hey! As for symptoms i have no sore nippers just slight boob soreness and a AF type cramps on and off.
My temps are high still above cover line so who knows:shrug:

Ill keep you guys updated

Crap!!!!

GL and FX'd for this new cycle!

December here I come!!!!! Im on day 3 and AF almost gone, I got my OPK ready to go.

December here I come!!!!! Im on day 3 and AF almost gone, I got my OPK ready to go.

GL!!
So funny when you think about it really... we all know what everyone gets up to during their fertile day - a whole lotta DTD - and we wish each other luck O:)

FX'd for all of you...:dust:

Haha I'm fertile right now and the other half has the lads round! Grrrr! Still waiting on internal exam results! How's everyone feeling?! 4sndsgrt has been quiet recently?! What's the update people!!?? Xxx

If they won't leave, maybe a floor show for them LOL!

Pretty sure she got her BFP and is in the first trimester forum....

Did my final Clearblue digital yesterday (18 DPO) and it is now reading 3+ so am happy that things are going in the right direction....

Well, DollyDolly hope the lads piss off soon ;)

Haha, I got my own way in the end didn't I?! Oh did she?! I completly missed that! Congratssssss 4sndsgrt if you see this, and gw76 I'm so pleased for you! Please keep supporting us last few who have been on this thread!

Who is up for December bfp's then?! I know me and belinha are in....... Ladies?! X

I"m here for you ladies...sending you :dust: and hoping you will be joining us soon over on the first trimester forum....

DollyDolly I love that you got your way - but then again, don't most of most of the time O:)!!!

Happy DTD :winkwink:

Hey Dolly have fun :sex:!!!! I cant wait to get there.
THis month Im going to make sure that I dont get in an argument around DAYS 15-18!!! We didnt bed last month on my fertle days cause of an arguement !
Tomorrow is my first fertility clinic appoinment and Im really nervous.....

Don't be nervous, it will help you get closer to your goal! I still haven't got results! It's killing me, as soon as they find a problem, try can find a solution, meanwhile, I'll enjoy DTD for the next few days! I've heard there is some cough medicine or something that can help?! I'll look into it, plus find milkshake for ur partner with selenium in it! Healthier and stronger sperm :)

iam in my fertile period rite now , still not got my Smiley . Question is do you get smiley couple of days prior ovulation or on the day you are ovulating ?

hoping that it works this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->