The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Belinha, ur chances of getting preggo every month are between 20-30% cos there is only a small window every month where u can conceive xxxx

Dolly, Symptoms as follows, really windy sore bbs, sore back ! i am 13dpo !! Good Luck girls, hang on in there :)

Justjack! I feel windy today! I'm 13 dpo and my boobs hurt from about 3 or 4 dpo! Not as painful today, most of the pain is in the sides.... Had very loose bowels this morning! Slight back ache (could be af).... Due tomorrow.... Sigh xxx

Iam officially out AF showed up yday , so back to another cycle. Iam feeling so low, this was our 3rd cycle trying ( i know its not too long )& BFN . MY SIL is pregnant in her first trimester & she got lucky in the first cycle itself , iam happy for her but equally mad that iam not . This month i thought for sure it will work. I just don know what i could do differently
Sorry had to rant !!

I'm thinking of testing Sunday too - I have no idea when I am due thou! Can I join in?

Since I came off the pill my cycles have been 29, 30 and 34 days long. Not been using ovulations strips or anything, but covered for all those time scales :)
So I am due anywhere from Sun(cd29).

How do you all know when you are due ? its a nightmare trying to figure out when to test!
So may good symptoms ladies :) Fingers crossed x

Aww packg! Sorry for the news! Only 3rd cycle tho Hun! Hey miaa! What are you looking to find out Hun?! When you ovulate?! Xxx

I'm sorry packg- this is my 4th month and I felt the same as your feel now last month! If anything I think it gets easier as at first I just expected it to happen!

Hey DollyDolly - sorry just read my msg back and its a bit confusing. AF is due from cd29-34 so from this Sunday. No idea when I ovulate so never any idea of when to take a pregnancy test. Think I am going to try the ovulation strips next time. I am jealous of everyone who is testing on certain days as they are so many dpo or know that is when their period is due. Mine could be Sun- Fri :(
thought the strips would stress me out, but not knowing when to take a preg test is causing stress lol :)
Are you guys always have the same cycle length or do you know when you are due AF cos you know when you ovulated?
M x

I'm sorry packg- this is my 4th month and I felt the same as your feel now last month! If anything I think it gets easier as at first I just expected it to happen!

Hey DollyDolly - sorry just read my msg back and its a bit confusing. AF is due from cd29-34 so from this Sunday. No idea when I ovulate so never any idea of when to take a pregnancy test. Think I am going to try the ovulation strips next time. I am jealous of everyone who is testing on certain days as they are so many dpo or know that is when their period is due. Mine could be Sun- Fri :(
thought the strips would stress me out, but not knowing when to take a preg test is causing stress lol :)
Are you guys always have the same cycle length or do you know when you are due AF cos you know when you ovulated?
M x

Hey Miaa, I thought I would chip in here. My cycles vary from 26 days to 35 so it was very difficult to know when I ovulate. So I buy ovulation kits monththly and I start on 10 dpo untill I get my pos surge. Last month I got it on day 17! and I always thought tha tI ovulate day 14-15 but it changes. So I think that having the cycles that you have its best to buy so opk's.
I also have a difficult time with testing too like right now for instance, Im on day 29 so am I 3 days late or 6 days early??? I asked my doctor about that and she said you always go by the longest so i go the 35 days, then Ill test. I have tested thia month already and got a BFN but im not discouraged becasue I may be early still, hope this helps.

So sorry Packg. It sucks I know this is my 10th month trying and it kinda hits you in waves, your sad, you cry, your annoyed then your just pissed. Dont worry hun you'll get your BFP and so will everyone else!

Sorry Dollydolly. We'll all go full force next month. I feel mine arriving any day now.

I'm out :-( af is here x

Oh I'm sorry Dolly :( I'm pretty sure my AF will be here any minute - temps continued to drop for the last 4 days and today I'm now below my coverline. No AF yet, but I'm pretty sure she's on her way :(

Ladies, I am sorry the the witch found you - I wish you all, gl for this new cycle :)

I have no sign of HER just yet...definitely feeling symptoms the last couple of days. Boobs are huge and sore, had a headache since Monday, a bit queezy and cervix is still closed....might cave and test tomorrow if no AF in the morning , not sure though, she was late last cycle so my hopes were up and then BAM!

Guys i am so sorry for those who have seen AF keep at it you will get there !!! For those not , keeping fingers firmly crossed ! Me, well confession time, i got my BFP !! Overly joyed is an understatement :).:happydance:

I caved - tried to input picture, unsuccessfully! I got my BFP!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gandbwalker/5043600749/

Hi ladies! So today Im 12 DPO and Im on day 31. Last month I got AF on day 31. I vary from 26 to 35 days . So who knows. If I dont get AF tom Im testing Monday morning. (I tested at 9DPO and it was Neg)
Congrats to all that got thier :bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin:headspin::headspin::headspin:

belinha - how's it going today? any sign of you know who?

Sorry not been here a couple of days! Gw and justjack! Congratssssss! I'm made up for you guys... How exciting for you both... How long were u both ttc?! Belinha... What's your update?! Any sign?! I've decided to take a more relaxed approach this month... No charting, no temperatures just me and my man making love! :) we have started decorating our home so hopefully mind will be elsewhere for a while and i won't go crazy! So so soooo happy for bfps! Come on belinha give us some news :) xxxx

Well....had a BFP yesterday and then today - BFN!!! got no idea why, or how. I used Clearblue digital (the one that tells you how many weeks) both times. Yesterday, PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS .... Today, NOT PREGNANT!!! What the heck? I don't even know what to do with this??? I don't know what is going on - going to give it a couple of days and test again, if AF doesn't show up first....Seriously????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->