The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

im now in the two week wait as of today period due on the 17th as im only 24 to 27 day cycles and after this ovulation bleeding im hoping that it is a really big boost as its supposed to be a really good indication that an egg has just released and i had that yesterday and the day before so hopefully we have caught it . Good Luck and thanks xx

Oooo ind! Hope this is your month! Im posting while legs in air! *blush* tww starts tomorrow.... Af due 22nd of feb! Let's symptom spot?! Something to keep our pma up :)

Xxx

Haha gw76! Sooo cute! How you feeling?! Do you know what your having?! Your like the lady of this forum cos you started with us and gave us hope that bfp could happen for us! Hahaaa! Hopefully we can come and nag u in the preggo forum soon asking all sorts of questions! <3 xxx

Hello ladies...trust you are all well and FX'd this is the month...
Had a scan today and found out we are having a girl! That will give us one of each - perfect...still having morning sickness, and extremely tired, but doing alright.

O:)

Haha gw76! Sooo cute! How you feeling?! Do you know what your having?! Your like the lady of this forum cos you started with us and gave us hope that bfp could happen for us! Hahaaa! Hopefully we can come and nag u in the preggo forum soon asking all sorts of questions! <3 xxx

Hello ladies...trust you are all well and FX'd this is the month...
Had a scan today and found out we are having a girl! That will give us one of each - perfect...still having morning sickness, and extremely tired, but doing alright.

O:)

Congratulations. :kiss:

I am waiting to test. I have 12 days till I can test. I really really hope I get pregnant this cycle and it sticks.

Dolly you make me die make sure you bring them down before the blood leaves them completely hun LOL i have only had mild cramping two days after the ovulation bleed and i am now 5 dpo and i have mild cramping on and off all low down across bottom of tummy and my nipples are feeling a little tender today but thats it so far

Dolly you make me die make sure you bring them down before the blood leaves them completely hun LOL i have only had mild cramping two days after the ovulation bleed and i am now 5 dpo and i have mild cramping on and off all low down across bottom of tummy and my nipples are feeling a little tender today but thats it so far

Ha ha! :) you love it!!
Well, I am 1dpo, into my tww! Im not sure we have danced enough the past week, but hey ho! just takes the once! AF due on the 22nd! Just watched One born every minute, booed my eyes out! All them women having babies and I have No babies :( My boobs actually feel a little sore when i push, and i have had a few cramps yesterday and before.... perhaps I 'o'd a bit earlier then i thought.... maybe in about 2/3 dpo.... if im honest i havent been keeping an eye out so much this month, just going by previous months, as i now have my CBFM to start using :) so im excited for 22nd of feb either way! BFP then great... BFN then I can use my new toy! Partner has his first oppointment at docs tomorrow regarding sperm count! Wahooo!

GW76, thats amazzzzinngggggg!!! Congrats! Have you thought of any names?

Im am ever so jealous of you, however, still having fun 'trying' :)

Indchick, keep positive!!! When is af due? Do you know when you might test?

mwahhhhhh xxxx

I am waiting to test. I have 12 days till I can test. I really really hope I get pregnant this cycle and it sticks.

Hello 9babies, we are here for you right up until test day, and even after! we will all have our fingers crossed big style! keep us up to date with symptoms, twinges, rants, anything... we are here! x

thanks. I am having weird symptoms. but dont know if it has anything to do with my ovulation being 2 days ago or not.

I really hope this is the one. what day are you on dollY?

look at the post I wrote to indchick.... Im really not sure?! haha, not stressing too much this month as I have bought a CBFM for next month, so just been relaxed as...

Your only 2dpo, and they say normally the symptoms dont come until you have implanted.... just keep patient and healthy and fingers crossed... What symptoms do you have as sickness/dizziness can start from 1dpo!

x

dizziness and nausea. just overall super tired.
nothing too serious. LOL I am just overanalzing my symptoms.
well I hope your relaxing pays off and you get your :bfp: soon.

look at the post I wrote to indchick.... Im really not sure?! haha, not stressing too much this month as I have bought a CBFM for next month, so just been relaxed as...

Your only 2dpo, and they say normally the symptoms dont come until you have implanted.... just keep patient and healthy and fingers crossed... What symptoms do you have as sickness/dizziness can start from 1dpo!

x

you are ditzy Dolly im INKDCHICK lol how are you doing today

Lol..... I'm so sorry :-( how dumb.

I'm feeling ok! Just been to see my mates (one month old) baby.... So so beautiful! My boobs hurt at the side a bit but that's all! I really don't think it's my month! But we will see huh! I'm going all out next month using my monitor :) yay!

How about you?! X

well apart from feeling completely knackered and that all is going wrong around me , peeing and having to have curried rice and orange juice and lemonade im fine really achy boobs sore to touch nipps but i get that sometimes before af so im not really spotting hun ive done this all for too long now 3 years is enough and im not holding out any hope of it ever happening to be honest but i wish you all the best x

Three years?! Gosh! A lady I work with conceived after 10 years! The first month she used opk's it happened for her! Strange!

Oh went to docs today to ask for sperm count and also something to reduce his smoking, the doc gave him his bottles to spunk in, will prob do it tomorrow, but point blank refused to do anything about his smoking!!!! Weird! The doc said even if the sperm count is only 5mill (average being 20mill) that's all we need as long as we are healthy! So we had our last mcdonaldssssss today and signed up for yoga :) I'm also considering acupuncture as well :)

My boobs are painful at the sides when I push/touch them, that's all!

I'm starting to feel impatient really!!! :-( x

Three years?! Gosh! A lady I work with conceived after 10 years! The first month she used opk's it happened for her! Strange!

Oh went to docs today to ask for sperm count and also something to reduce his smoking, the doc gave him his bottles to spunk in, will prob do it tomorrow, but point blank refused to do anything about his smoking!!!! Weird! The doc said even if the sperm count is only 5mill (average being 20mill) that's all we need as long as we are healthy! So we had our last mcdonaldssssss today and signed up for yoga :) I'm also considering acupuncture as well :)

My boobs are painful at the sides when I push/touch them, that's all!

I'm starting to feel impatient really!!! :-( x

i did an opk this morning for a bit of a giggle coz my nipps are sore to touch and my boobs are sore and swollen , so tired too, pressure and mid cramping low down and weird dreams but for a laugh i thought what the hell and got a faint + so will defninately now test on the 17th coz i dont know if that opk result means anything :shrug: and am not bothered it was there the last one so i thought what the hell 6 dpo today so .
How are you today

Haha cool! I have no idea if it means anything but gOod luck for 17th! My boobs are real sore but that's it! I had weird cramps this morning, felt like my lower tummy was a microwave! But I have done a night shift and survived on biscuits fOr the last 12 hours so might just be food deprevation!!!

Bring on the 22nd!!!! <3 x

it sounds like it, good luck hun lets hope one if not both of us gets our bfp this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->