The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Hey, Im on Day 15 today!!! did ov test and negative---should be getting positive tom or friday!
Let this be pur month already!

Haha I know belhina!

Can't work out whether af pains or not.

Had some pains in right side yesterday, sore boobs, spots in face and my lower obdomen hurts, but right now the pain is going to my left thigh as well! So so bloated! Mind is probably playing tricks!!!

Grrrr! Testing Sunday if no af <3 baby dust xxxxx

Af came today , so out again
I was hoping to be pregnant before my bday that was not meant to be
Going into month 7 :(

well we have been trying for 3 years now to conceive and took a break from soy but took it this cycle cd2-6 and forgot all about trying and now im cd22 of 24-28 day cycles and for the first time before af i have really heavy achy boobs and NO CRAMPING dont know whether this is a good thing but thats how it is this time.
Good Luck girls xxx

oh god im so nervous and hadnt thought about it until today , well this afternoon really coz my hubby went for a pee after me and came down with a huge exclaimation of , ' bloody hell your pee stinks !', so i have just ordered some internet 10miu tests and jsut hope that they are here before friday period is due anywhere from tues to friday (cd24-28) and i am cd22 9dpo today so i may have to leave it for a bit longer but my boobs and chest are really achy i dont think i've ever had this before , let alone the smelly pee LOL

How weird¬ My af was due today and no sign, ive got really achey boobs!

Im lethargic, I dont want to do anything..... and this week, sometimes ive had a cheeky sniff and thought 'HMMMM, my pee stinks!'

LOL! no af cramps yet.... gna test tues if she hasnt arrived!! x

oh hun im so excited for you god luck for tues , let me know how you get on i cant wait now. I have no idea if smelly pee is a good sign or not so i cant say but im hoping it is .
:wohoo: Good Luck xx

Sorry Dolly:hugs:
INKDCHICK-I hope this is your month, 3 years is a long time....Im on 15months and I thought that was crazy!
Im on Day 20 and not too sure if I ovulated this month. I usually ovulate days 16 and 17th and this month I tested on the 16th and havent had a pos so Im thinking that maybe I ovulated on 14-15th? either way we sexed all week so hopefully this will be the end to my 15 month journey.

we got my dh SA done
Semen Volume = 1.2 ----------------------- 2.0 - 5.0 mL
Semen Liquifaction = <60 ----------------------- 0 - 60 Min
Semen pH = 7.5 ----------------------- 7.2 - 8.0
Sperm Motility 1 Hr = 80 ---------------------- >60 - %
Progressive Motility Score = 70 ------------------------ 60 - 70 Score
Sperm Normal Morph = 85 ----------------------- 60 - 90 % Normal
Sperm Abnormal Morphology= 15 ----------------------- 10 - 40 % Abn
Sperm Count per cc = 219 --------------------- >60 - MIL/mL

The above has report awsell as the range next to it(test results in bold) , iam worried about the semen volume being low but doc said there is nothing much to worry as things vary from time to time . What do you girls think ??

I think it all looks cool hun, your doc would have said it was cause for concern? Maybe ask if he can do the test again and see if you have similar results?

How are you hun!? I think its nice we all check in every now and again :)

Ive bought myself a CBFM for the next cycle :) xXx

How is everyone?

x

Belinha thanks i do too but i doubt it the opk's are not even showing a faint second line so i dont think im oving at all this month.
I have taken this morning vit B complex as well as my asprin and pregnacare hope this isnt too much but i was feeling really knackered and low energy and just needed a boost so we will see but will keep :sex: just incase the ov turns up when it feels like it lol.
Is anyone else taking the vit B complex and pregnacare and if so is it ok to take both , thanks x

But havent taken anymore coz ive had ovulation bleeding for the last two days and that apparantly its a really good sign, freaked me out tho as ive never had it before but hey if it works then great and i will then be bugging the first tri for anything and everything that will help me stay preggo LOL.
Good luck girls xx

i have a CBFM it isnt boxed but if anyone would like it then please let me know i cant get on with it and it would be really cheap to anyone that wants it coz of no box. The reason for no box is coz i have moved twice in two years and just cant find it.

ahhh indchick!!!! I just paid out some serious money for mine! lol! start a thread, I know alot of people would probably be interested! haha! Are they hard to use?

Thanks Pickle xxxxx

Well ladies, all I can say is that I hope that it happens for all of you, and soon!
I have been checking in every time there is a new post, but feel somewhat awkward posting as I am 17 weeks now....
I am sending you all positive vibes O:)

Haha gw76! Sooo cute! How you feeling?! Do you know what your having?! Your like the lady of this forum cos you started with us and gave us hope that bfp could happen for us! Hahaaa! Hopefully we can come and nag u in the preggo forum soon asking all sorts of questions! <3 xxx

ahhh indchick!!!! I just paid out some serious money for mine! lol! start a thread, I know alot of people would probably be interested! haha! Are they hard to use?

Thanks Pickle xxxxx

no not really you just have to program in the first day day of your cycle and then you are away , the instructions are easy to use.
You could always take it back and say someone bought you one and then buy mine lol but take a photocopy of the instructions as i cant find them either LOL.
Good Luck xx

I've only just read this! I got it from the Internet! I'll keep you in mind if any Of my friends are after one! How r u indiechick?! I'm in two week wait as from next week! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->