The Hills

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
So... to those of you who watch The Hills...

Are you going to keep watching now that Lauren has left?

I don't think I will. I love Lo but hate Audrina.. and after seeing a couple episodes of "I'm a Celebrity.. Get Me Out of Here"... I don't think I can seriously watch any more of Heidi & Spencer :sick:

Spencers face annoys me. I prob will still watch but only because I have nothing better to do

I only watch it when I'm at Andrew's parents, or my mom's! we don't get MTV! :(

But - I HATE Kristin... and if she's back, I will not be watching. To me The Hills IS Lauren, without Lauren there it's not the same.

The only thing that'd keep me now is probably Brody's good looks! :rofl:

Yeah i think the Hills without Lauren will be no where near as good :( I love Audrina and i dont like Lo lol.

i think we're a bit behind over here i didn't know she leaves!

i think we're a bit behind over here i didn't know she leaves!

I think you guys are behind on alot of the shoes we watch here for some reason. What season are you on?

Lauren really does make the hills and not sure how good it will be without her. Not a big fan of Spencer really either. I think I'll still check it out for the first bit and kinda see what I think of it then.

we are behind too :dohh: Only just seen the one when audrina slept with that guy that had gf :shrug:

I will totally watch it even though it won't be as good without Lauren. Actually I must go download the last two episodes and watch it tomorrow night.

are heidi and spencer in im a celebrity? i will still watch it though, i knew lauren was leaving.

im really confused about this programme. How real is it? Are Heidi and Spencer married in real life? Is he an arsehole in real life?

Not sure if I will watch or not..I think it will be the last season as a lot of people probably wont care to watch Kristin as the main star anymore. I'll probably watch the first episode and if its shit then wont continue.

im really confused about this programme. How real is it? Are Heidi and Spencer married in real life? Is he an arsehole in real life?

I think the 1st season started off real BUT then it started to get scripted! I have a friend who works the front desk of a hotel in L.A and they did some filming there one season and she said it was nothing but scripted!
Im pretty sure Heidi and Spencer are married in real life-so some of it is real while the rest is scripted.

Everyone is real, their lives are real.. but most of the situations, and what they say are staged/scripted.

Otherwise, following them around normally, you wouldn't come across that much drama, that many social things, etc.

What I dont get is the on screen cheating! :shrug: Like when Brody slept with Audrina and was talking about her ON CAMERA! or when spencer was flirting with the barmaid.

In Cosmo LC talks about leaving the Hills because it started out as reality and now it's not so much... she said her life is one thing and the show is another. She has a boyfriend that wasn't on The Hills this season at all!

heidi and spencer are married, 25th of april the got married with a honeymoon in Mexico wearing the face masks cos of swine flu! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->