The Hills

Spencers face annoys me. I prob will still watch but only because I have nothing better to do

WHAT!

SPENCER IS HOT! :rofl:

You're joking right?
I absolutely HATE when he has facial hair cause it's so light, his mouth always looks so stupidd!

He looks like the abominable snowman

Im not kidding lol, my boyfriend takes the mik too :( lol (yes my boyfriend watches the hills :lol: )

he can be my abominable snowman anyday :blush:

Oh my god brody is so sexy! Im still gonna watch it but it just wont be the same! How can they replace LC? Spencer is such an idiot, really he is! Heidi needs to get rid of him! He really does look like the abominable snowman!! lol! But will still watch it for Brody!! ummmm he's yummy!!:blush::blush::blush:

ohh i heard whos replacing her, but i forgot her name ill find out

she gets paid more then lauren ever did :rofl:

kristin cavallari from laguna beach!!!

the girl from steven long triangle

Yeah, Kristin is half the reason I'll refuse to watch. She's such a snotty bitch and deserves to get smacked around. She treats everyone like shit all the time, and thinks she's all that, and personally, I think she is ugly and stupid!
Atleast Lauren is pretty, and actually has brains!

And yes... Brody is a baaabe!

Yeah, Kristin is half the reason I'll refuse to watch. She's such a snotty bitch and deserves to get smacked around. She treats everyone like shit all the time, and thinks she's all that, and personally, I think she is ugly and stupid!
Atleast Lauren is pretty, and actually has brains!

And yes... Brody is a baaabe!

I agree! shes such a cow! and no one likes her so why is she replacing lauren?? why kristin she didnt work well in laguna beach!:hissy: she sooo not as pretty or as nice as lauren! she should not replace her! Laurens great I love her I will be sad to see her go!:cry:

mmmmmm brody!!

Spencer looks like chewbacca when he has facial hair :rofl:

Has anyone seen Heidi's new music video..O-M-G shes basically just rolling around in the sand 1/2 naked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSRigInpvYM

oh my god! that is awful! she cant sing... the videos crap!!! and she needs to eat a good burger! Im shocked!

hahaha yupp!! shes got a few songs out...its terrible!!! she cant sing at all!!! :rofl: she needs a burger and a big old steak!

it's like the exact same as her last video.. :rofl:
that's about all heidi can do I guess.

roll around in a bikini... :rofl: what an airhead.

It really is the same as her last vid!:rofl: OMG how sad its awful! Im so shocked at how skinny she is! She really does need to eat a burger!

All this talk of burgers has made me hungry!:dohh:

Ladies, we all know Jason was the hottest hottie on The Hills, even if he was a douche!

Oh, and guess who shot Heidi's music video.

Fucking Spencer :sick:

What are those weird dance moves she's doing? They'd look awkward in clothes nevermind in a bikini!!

It looks like he was shooting it to make her look hot, firstly.. no man is going to listen to that music, and the girls who might listen to that music are just going to laugh at how stupid they are!! :)

i think heidi and spencer should break up, so i can get in there :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->