The Hills

I want Jason for a one night stand, pleasee

:muaha:

https://www.ocregister.com/newsimages/show/2005/07/24lagunaprofile_jason.jpg

No way is that man ekkky! Is anyone else with me on this one? :rofl:

ok he looks completely diffrent now lol

i just have virsions of his smoking 2 fags and kissing lauren on new years, CLASSY :rofl:

Oh Man... Jason is also a major hottie!!!
Way more of a bad boy though! :rofl:

I just watched the episode with the aftermath of Audrina sleeping in Brodys bed. Ive decided I dont like Audrina shes a complete selfish bitch.

I don't like Audrina either :) She seems so spacey I just wanna smack her lol.

Justin Bobby with long hair or short hair-doesn't matter-he's still a creap and uuuuuuugly

I forgot about Jason! He's yummy in a bad boy kinda way!

I wouldn't kick Brody out of bed for eating crackers (or however that saying goes :rofl:)

OMG I am watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here and Heidi was singing one of her songs... she was forgetting words and sounded horrible.

I dont like Brodys girlfriend! Although she has got reason to be pissed off

Yeah it seemed like she got over it like it was hardly a big deal at all. She seems a little odd.

I hate Justin Bobby too! He's such a grungy nasty looking guy! :sick:
And I hate that cocky look he always gets.. Especially the one when Kristin sat down beside him at the wedding, when he turned to look at Audrina!!
GRRR!!
not only that but he was a complete shit boyfriend to her too! Moron!

ive missed so much. i cancelled my music channels as a punishment to nicole and totally forgot about the hills!!:hissy:

i hate spencer and after watching them on im a celebrity last night hate the pair of them even more. spencer has a screw or two missing i think!!

oh and justin bobby is kinda hot with short hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->