The Hills

Spencer and Heidi on I'm a Celebrity were absolutely AWFUL!
I didn't mind Heidi so much on The Hills but she was pathetic last night... Crying over dry shampoo :saywhat:

I know everyone says that the Hills is scripted, but I still felt a little let down when Spencer said to Heidi "It's the first time you've cried on TV that's not fake".... Booo.

Im a celebrity USA should be the Heidi & spenecer show!! thats all it was about last night!!

They were a little over the top on it last night to be honest, never did see the show before tho.

I watched Im a celebrity today... jeez... Spencer really does have a screw loose :shock:

Bahahaha did you guys like how Baldwin (which is it.. Steven? I don't know only Alec is actually a celebrity IMO!! lol).. BAPTIZED.. Spencer?? :rofl: (on I'm a Celebrity..)

Are they still on or did they leave? I thought Heidi got some kind of sickness and they had to leave? I heard her sister was going to fill in for her.

No but ill still watch The Hills, even though they're annoying, im kind of addicted to Heidi and Spencer. They're so fake, but so entertaining lol. I also think it will be an exciting season with Kristin, shes such a bitch and shes bound to bring entertainment....ha.

Bahahaha did you guys like how Baldwin (which is it.. Steven? I don't know only Alec is actually a celebrity IMO!! lol).. BAPTIZED.. Spencer?? :rofl: (on I'm a Celebrity..)

I havent seen that bit! I saw them sitting there praying. "lord jesus give me strength lord jesus" big bunch of hypocrites.

The baldwin chap cant move his face

Yeah they left as she got really sick and was brought to a hospital. Holly is joining next.

I hate Holly just as much :rofl:
I laughed so hard when spencer started yelling "JESUS CAN YOU HEAR ME" then Heidi "you dont have to yell that loud for him to hear you" what a bunch of morons!

^ :rofl:

Stupid Spencer.

Do you guys like Heidi's sister (Holly) or Spencer's sister (Stephanie) better??

TBH they're all idiots I think!! Did you see what Stephanie did to Lauren in the one episode, said she was having her lunch break and f*cked up with the clothes? :dohh:

Stephanies a big hypocrite! Im a bit behind you guys but she was having a go at Stacey the barmaid calling her a homewrecker but then she was actively encouraging Audrina to get with Brody. Make your mind up

Look what stupid Kristin did :dohh:

https://www.posh24.com/kristin_cavallari/kristin_cavallari_in_catwalk_cat_fight

^ I think the Hills is going to go downhill with her as the main star! Shes trashy! Why wouldn't they have gotten someone a bit classier!

LOL I wonder how she feels to be girl who ruined Laguna and then who will probably ruin the Hills, after LC kinda made those shows :rofl:

Maybe if she leaves The Hills after this season they'll track that Jessica girl down? :rofl:

I liked Jessica from Laguna Beach...lol...I thought she was kind of cute. Kristin is a bitch though, I heard shes already caused a lot of drama with a lot of the girls on the show.

i can't stand kristin.
i never liked her. i think i've already said this... :rofl:
but i seriously despised her on Laguna, and I'll hate her even more now that she's going to end up ruining the Hills!

I guess I don't really understand why those girls even associate with her in the first place. Spencer and Heidi were stupid inviting the drama queen to their wedding...

If I were Lauren, I'd just punch her out and get it over with! :rofl:

I miss Laguna kinda. :( Like the first season..

The first season of Laguna was really good. I kind of liked the last season too with the new people, I don't know why, they were all annoying but I was addicted to that show.

I loooved the first season of laguna! I have the first 2 on DVD! I should break them out and watch them!!
I totally forgot about Jessica-she was such a basketcase! I wonder what shes doing now! Someone dig it up on google and find out , im busy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->