The Hills

I only watch it when I'm at Andrew's parents, or my mom's! we don't get MTV! :(

But - I HATE Kristin... and if she's back, I will not be watching. To me The Hills IS Lauren, without Lauren there it's not the same.

The only thing that'd keep me now is probably Brody's good looks! :rofl:

why is she leaving?

Why is Lauren leaving?
She's sick of being in the spotlight I guess. She says that she wants to live her life without cameras in her face. Shes wanted to spend more time writing her book and working on her fashion line.

^ She said she wants to be taken seriously in the fashion world.. she's also said the show has gotten so far away from HER reality that she doesn't want to be part of it.. that the producers were pushing her to do things (ie: make up with Heidi) etc.

Just watching the wedding. Why is Stacey the slut there? and that Kirstin is ugly!

Whats the story behind Kirsten?? I was confused to why they dislike her???

They've disliked Kristin since Laguna, it all has to do with their friend Stephen.. Kristin & Stephen were dating, and Stephen was good friends with Lauren. Stephen would run to Lauren when it wasn't going so well with Kristin & she'd go off and hook up with other guys but Stephen always went back to her, so Lauren got pissed off I guess.. I remember for Valentine's Day Stephen went out with Kristin when he was supposed to meet up with Lauren or something? And then he showed up the next day at her house with chocolates I think but didn't mention he had gone out with Kristin...

I thought for some reason they made up on Laguna.. but not sure if I'm remembering right :shy: it was awhile ago now! Umm IRL Kristin went to LC's fashion show and sat in the front row I think, so IDK how real the conflict is

Lauren has no luck with men!
Remember when she was doing the fashion show, and flat out saw Jason kiss some chick and he denied it?!

I love The Hills and Laguna Beach.. so I will watch still, but I don't think it will be as good without Lauren in it :)

I dont like Brodys girlfriend! Although she has got reason to be pissed off

i agree but if shes going to be pissed off she should be pissed off with brody too not just audrina! Seems like she just forgot all about the fact Brody obv let her stay in the room because if he made it clear he didnt want her there, she would of obv left, you dont stay where your not wanted!

And guilty secret but I find spencer really funny - TO LAUGH AT NOT WITH!!! He thinks his rocky balboa the episode where he had a go at a guy heidi worked with for making fun of her clothes and he was goin "touch me touch me ":rofl::rofl:

I will keep watching it because Audrina is my favourite I think she is the most beautifullest celeb IMO and I watch it for the style tips lol:blush:!!

So Heidi's going to be on the cover of Playboy.. not sure if it's the next issue or one coming up this fall..

i love the hills, just watched a few episodes but would love to watch it from the start

i love the hills, just watched a few episodes but would love to watch it from the start

And me I started from season 3 asked OH for them all on dvd for xmas :)
I had a look on ebay but there's aint many cheap ones might aswell buy them brand new full price!

Not sure, but we have the previews for the next season ... the commercial is just Audrina.. over here, just started this week or something I think.. the previews..

has it already been the ones with that kristen girl over there? or is that the ones your talking about x x

We're going into season 6, the last episode was Speidi's wedding I think here.

Yeah that was the last episode here. It will be interesting to see how it's gonna be with Kristen. I unfortunately have missed the previews so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->