The Hills

https://lagunabeachgossip.wordpress.com/2007/03/28/laguna-beachs-jessica-smith-arrested-for-dui/

BAHAHA arrested for DUI was the first thing that popped up :mrgreen:

I've never watched this show, and I can guarantee that I never ever will watch it.

Was watching some early hills today. Omg how much has Heidi changed?! Shes really barbied herself up

thats money for you sparks!! I think she's had a nose job too!!

:rofl: hahahah thanks Tasha! That made my night!! I love her 'mug' shot haha

Was watching some early hills today. Omg how much has Heidi changed?! Shes really barbied herself up

Spencer paid for breast implants for her, I think she did get a nose job and I *THINK* she dyes her hair more blonde now..

Why do celebrity mug shots always end up on the internet?? :shrug:

Like, I wouldn't be ordering prints for my friends to do what they want with them??

Or do they get leaked by people working in the police dept??

I thought her face looked different. She was quite ugly at the beginning. Not that I think the barbie look is hot but its an improvement

That kristin one annoyed me in the season finale. I am dreading her in the hills. she is just obnoxious.

Sad Lauren is going though.

Did anyone watch "The City" (Whitney's show)??

I watched it a few times, didn't always remember it was on.

Have you all heard about LC's book? LA Candy I believe it's called.. supposedly it is just like The Hills though??

I might still read it though :shy:

There was a biatch fight on twitter this evening between some of the cast members.

About two nights ago brody said Audrina was a whore on it.

Then today Audrina replied and called him a whore. Then Brodys crazy playboy gf went on a huge rant at audrina and called her ceiling eyes and said she was dumb.

Real immature high school fight but it was ooooooh so fun to watch

hate to say it but i'm addicted. i don't think it will be the same without Lauren, but i'll still watch ittt. love the drama ha.
I don't like Kristin though.
I know it's all scripted and that, but it is good entertainment, and it COULD be reality that's why it's quite funny.
Heidi and Spencer are annoying on i'm a celeb, I think Heidi is really fake on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->