The Hills

A

Angeldust

Did any one read about lauren and audrina falling out and lauren not wanting to be filmed anymore as well as audrina read they cant stand to be by each other and lauren gets $75.000 and heidie gets $60.000 for doing the series

audrina gets $25.000 and she said if she decides to film then she want more money unfair that she gets $25.000 dont you think caue she is always in it isnt she ??

i dont think it fair they get paid different amounts!!
but lauren is the main character so you can see why she would get paid more!! i wouldnt be happy either if i was having less money than everyone else!!

lauren probably gets paid more just because she's more liked... she was on laguna, and the whole show was based on HER... when it started it was about lauren's life in L.A.... that does seem like a REALLY big difference though.
I think Lauren should be getting paid more... but maybe not 50,000 of a difference.... I wonder what Lo and Brody get in comparison to those three...

lauren probably gets paid more just because she's more liked... she was on laguna, and the whole show was based on HER... when it started it was about lauren's life in L.A.... that does seem like a REALLY big difference though.
I think Lauren should be getting paid more... but maybe not 50,000 of a difference.... I wonder what Lo and Brody get in comparison to those three...

Brody gets $25.000 or $20.000 i think it is ..
Lauren and heidie are on the most money i would want more money if i was get $20.000 and they was getting $75's and $60's at the moment its all about audrina and lauren falling out so she should get a least another $20.000
on top of that ..

Heidies hair is lovely all blonde dont you guys think she looks so pretty ??

I love The hills !
So is it stopping now that Lauren wants to not be filmed anymore?
I think lauren is so beautiful!

I love The hills !
So is it stopping now that Lauren wants to not be filmed anymore?
I think lauren is so beautiful!

I couldnt tell ya i have not got a clue am just saying what i heard
which was that she did not want to be filmed any more and that lauren wants to walk ...

X

I agree Lauren should be paid more...like stated above she was on Laguna Beach and The Hills was her spin off show. I am interested to check out Whitney's show The City...I have a feeling it won't be as juicy as the The Hills....maybe now that Audrina took her top off in the pool for Justin Bobby...she will get more money..lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->