The home stretch!!!

Christinee

Reaction score
Finally at the home stretch!! So happy... I for one can't wait to get through this lol. Here's to a smooth sailing last couple months! :D

Thank... I am anxiously waiting to get through it all!

Yep. I'm only 27 weeks, but both my other two kids were born on 36+4day so I don't think I'll make it to 40. I cook on speed bake apparently and they come out healthy. So I'm guessing just 9.5 weeks left for me.

This pregnancy has been my least favorite of the three. I've never been so uncomfortable in my life, at this stage with my son I was biking a few miles a day and this one is leaving me hard to go up stairs.

Let's get through this already, haha. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and have my stomach all to myself again<---I'm a tummy sleeper.

Yep. I'm only 27 weeks, but both my other two kids were born on 36+4day so I don't think I'll make it to 40. I cook on speed bake apparently and they come out healthy. So I'm guessing just 9.5 weeks left for me.

This pregnancy has been my least favorite of the three. I've never been so uncomfortable in my life, at this stage with my son I was biking a few miles a day and this one is leaving me hard to go up stairs.

Let's get through this already, haha. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and have my stomach all to myself again<---I'm a tummy sleeper.

I am a back sleeper and I am having such a hard time trying to not sleep on my back. I start on my side but wake up every time on my back. I am guessing as soon as i fall a sleep I roll to my back.

I agree... Lets get through this as quick as possible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"