The "I already have a bunch of kids and now I'm due in October" Thread

VGibs

NTNP=#4 on the way
Reaction score
Hi!

I wanted to start up this thread for ladies like me who already have kids and who have little in common with first time Momma's.

I have 3 daughter's. I have suffered miscarriage. and I am newly pregnant with #4.

I have made lifelong friends with other ladies on BnB and wanted to share/gripe/rant/giggle/compare with some new friends.

Anyone want to join me?

I'm actually due next month but just wanted to congratulate you on number 4, you must be mad :p
have a happy and healthy 9 months! x

hahaha Isn't everyone who has more then 2 a little mad?

I am due in July, but I have 3 beautiful little boys and I am pregnant with my 4th (we will find out the gender tomorrow). :hi:

good luck srrme, are you ok with whatever you get? I have three girls and i was secretly hoping for a boy... hope you get what you want x

good luck srrme, are you ok with whatever you get? I have three girls and i was secretly hoping for a boy... hope you get what you want x

I would really love a girl, but I will be okay with another boy too. I love my little men, and will be just fine raising 4 of them. :D

I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks, but was unable to determine the gender because my baby wouldn't uncross his/her legs! I'm hoping he/she is a little more cooperative tomorrow! :lol:

I have never been able to find out the sex of my kids! I even had people offer to send me to one of those 3D ultrasound places to help me find out. LOL

I have never been able to find out the sex of my kids! I even had people offer to send me to one of those 3D ultrasound places to help me find out. LOL

:haha: This is the first of my babies who hasn't cooperated! :lol: All 3 of my boys were spread eagle.

Maybe its a girl thing then LOL

good luck today srrme, hope baby is cooperative x

Any news???? Girl? Boy? Alien? LOL Just kidding

Wanted to join in! I am pregnant with number 5 and due in October! Everyone thinks I am CRAZY but I honestly want 6. :haha: I don't know if my husband is on board for any more. My oldest 3 are not his but my youngest and the bun in the oven is his. Can't wait to find out if bean is a boy or a girl!

What day are you due MamaRed??? I'm due October 25th!

SRRME - I see team pink!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a girl!!!! You must be thrilled!!!!

I thought I updated here! Yes, she's a GIRL!! SO thrilled! :happydance:

VGibbs---I am due 10/27/15! So very close! I am an "advanced maternal age" mama at 35 and I am hoping the OBGYN offers the cell free DNA test to find out for genetic disorders and an added bonus of the sex. I have 1 daughter and 3 sons; we have fingers crossed for a baby girl.

Srrme---Congratulations on your girl! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->