The "I already have a bunch of kids and now I'm due in October" Thread

Seriously would love a nap right now...

I'm going to start a business where kids get babysat while moms can nap and get a massage at the same time.

Sounds like a great business!
My husband is great, he is working from home yesterday and today ( though it's kind of awkward to do so as his team lead wants a good concrete reason for doing so). He's looking after the other kids and even cooked some dinner during work lulls/ after work.
I woke up yesterday with awful headache, couldn't face things, so I'm lucky I got the help.
I'm living in the East of Ireland in a county called Meath. ( the town I live in called Trim has a large Norman castle which was used to shoot Braveheart :) ) I'm originally from Dublin, and my father is German ( I was born there and moved to Ireland age 7). So a bit of a mix!( Also, my husband is Swedish born to Swedish mother and Finnish father) so our kids are 1/4 each nationality !
Anyway enough about me, where do I sign up for that massage?!

Cool! My Gran is from Gaoth Dobhair, in county Donegal. She still refuses to answer the phone in English lol

I've been experiencing strong irregular contractions, vomiting and diarrhoea for the last 6 days now. Every time I get the strong contractions I get really panicky and I don't know why. I've had 3 vaginal births (1st with pethidine and last two on gas and air) and know I can take the pain of labour but I can't help but get freaked out this time round, I can feel my heart pounding and I feel really scared. I wish I could be excited like I was with my others.

Do you think the vomiting is from getting anxious? I had contractions for a few days before my 2nd and nothing regular then they hit me like a ton of bricks on the day of.

Oh my gosh...the advice on these pregnancy apps is hysterical. "If your tired make sure you get plenty of rest and take a nap if you need it." BUHAHAHA Ya I have 3 kids! And a husband whose culinary skills involve burning toast. Never. Going. To. Happen. Id love a freaking nap though.

my favourite one is where they say "sleep when baby sleeps" - ok so what am i meant to do with the rest of them?! :haha:

Do you think the vomiting is from getting anxious? I had contractions for a few days before my 2nd and nothing regular then they hit me like a ton of bricks on the day of.

I don't think so... I had similar thing happen in my previous pregnancy but it only lasted 5 days until Labour. But I guess it is a possibility s ince I am a little on edge.

Well I hope it settles down! Unless it's labor...and then I hope it's quick and not to painful lol

I am having constant headaches this pregnancy and it is really getting on my nerves! With my boys, pregnancy was a reprieve from headaches. Before I got pregnant I had at least one a week and then while pregnant I had my be 2 headaches total. Not true this time! Ugh...

I'm in the headache club too. It goes on all day and is so painful.

Hey ladies can I join? I'm due no 7 in October

Wow congratulations 3Boys, that's a good bunch of kids you have :)
I'm still very nauseous - I'm 11 weeks today, threw up yesterday and Saturday. Can't wait for the sickness to pass, and really can't wait for my scan in 2.5 weeks!!
How's everyone else?

Hi everyone! I am getting excited as my first Obgyn appointment on Monday and more excited that my hubby took the day off to go with. They do an ultrasound before meeting with the Obgyn so that is why he wants to go.

Symptoms that I am having is sour stomach----not nausea or vomiting----sour is the best I can explain. That and I am tired but that may be chasing a very mobile 8.5 month old around the house.

Has everyone had their first appointment if not when is it? How is everyone feeling? :flower:

Can I join! I have a a 5yo boy, 3yo boy, and 15 month old girl and pregnant with #4 I haven't told anyone yet but can't wait for the 4 under 6 you must be mad! Well maybe I am but I work part time my partner works full time and we own our house and I'm 23 myself.

I'm past caring what anyone else thinks although sometimes I do agree.

Whilst writing this post my son filled my bathroom full of bubbles whilst 'cleaning' it for me. My daughter emptied my washing machine for the 3rd time today and it's only 8.23am!!

I was supposed to see my Midwife last week but she was at a birth so I have another appointment next week to see her.

hi everyone, thought I'd update. I had baby number 4 on Friday the 20th. Labour was 1 he 20 mins, I went from ok to unbearable within minutes, it was so intense. on the positive side it was over quickly, baby boy is healthy and doing well. :) and the after pains aren't as bad as with number three. I thought they would be worse. good luck to everyone else x

Congratulations that's wonderful news. I also have fast labors the shortest being 28 minutes it gets very intense very quickly and I always end up really shocked afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->