The "I already have a bunch of kids and now I'm due in October" Thread

Did you get to the hospital on time?
I still can't believe it's over, it was like I was dreaming.

I had my first obgyn appointment today. Had an ultrasound 9 weeks 1 day and baby had a good heartbeat of 171. Doctor told me that I didn't have to have exam as my pap is still current (I have an almost 9 months old and they did one at my 6 week postpartum). She did draw my blood for the panorama test and told me my results should be in next week! Amazing how far science has came!

We had a month vacation scheduled in June and she said it would be the best time in the pregnancy to go. I will turn 20 weeks during that time so she said they will do the 20 week anatomy scan before I go during my 18th week! What a relief!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Oh congrats!!!! I love me some short labor.

Month long vacation??? To where??? I never go on vacation. lol

We live in Iowa but my husband is from Northern British Columbia so we are going to roadtrip that way. We decided to drive through Black Hills, Yellowstone, out to Oregon to visit his brother who just had twins and than far, far north to see his parents and other brother.

We do occasional weekend vacations normally----local but I have never met his parents and they want to meet everyone we figured we would make a roadtrip out of it! :wacko: Hope we survive!

Did you get to the hospital on time?
I still can't believe it's over, it was like I was dreaming.

Yes thankfully I was in hospital when labor started. Enjoy those newborn cuddles they pass so quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->