The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

tinkalink

Reaction score
Now I know there's a lot of girls on here who, like me, are worrying like mad because they feel.... well just fine!

No symptoms and mainly no morning sickness leave you wondering am I actually still pregnant?

So how about all of us ladies stick together and follow are symptom free pregnancies and see how they progress? :) I feel better the more people I read about who went on to have perfectly normal pregnancies!

Xxmyheartxx
Kitsch
Toomanyboys
Kgrant1717
Crystals5648
Kelkel
Jess19
Icklemonster
Sp92
chatty
katrus78
Etoiles
Msw454
Katze
hunni12
dollyemi
Juniperjan

I want to join this group, preggo with 3rd and feel fine :) xx

I'm wondering whether the feeling fine will last! I know being in my sixth week is a bit early to tell but here's hoping :D

see i am could be here but then i could not be....i am so inconsisstant....and mornings are the worst....i wake up feeling completely FINE and UNPREGNANT!!!...

i am 6 weeks....and today i felt fine!!!

This is my first! I'm 10 weeks and don't feel any different at all!! Just a little bit more tired, but have had ZERO morning sickness

I'd like to join please! :)

A tiredness a few weeks ago and gone off a few foods, but no sickness at all. :thumbup:

Yay! I'm not so weird after all! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for uss all! Let's keep each other updated with any progress in symptoms (or lack of!)

Me. I'll join. I'm 12 weeks and feel.completely fine. Never had ms ( sorry for those who do I had it w my son) honestly if it weren't for the ultrasound I wouldn't beloved I was preggo.

:hi: hi can I join!?
I'm newly prego and feel wonderful!
No m/s no sore boobs n weird smell trigger no weird craving
Just a bit tired that's it! But I work so much and we just moved so it could be because of that....but I'm thinking baby :)

I'm so happy I'm not the only one who feels nothing :hugs: thanks for this thread

Count me in, still waiting for it all to kick in, but so far nothing! Glad there are so many others :) xxx

Hello! I've managed to avoid morning sickness so far, although I do have waves of nausea I haven't thrown up. :happydance: My boobs are sore but not excruciating, I'm tired but not exhausted and I have a couple of spots but I'm not acne-ridden! I'm embracing this! At first, I was like "ahhh where is my morning sickness?!", but I bet if I had it I'd be wishing I didn't. :haha: xx

No MS for me! Just slightly sore bbs and a new found love of salad cream. Feeling fabby!

Hi there, I knew there must be more people like me who are completely symptomless!! Thank you for this thread! I am 7 weeks pregnant with twins, and haven't felt anything different. I desperately look for ANYTHING throughout the day, but there is just nothing. My co-workers now know, and they assume the most standart food cravings for me, so they have been bringing some pickles to work lol... I ate it, but can't say I crave anything. I have even tried to pretend that I crave something but tbh I don't. No morning sickness, no heart burn, no cramps, no excessive peeing, no more tiredness than before. Well, we'll see how it goes, won't we?

I can join this thread as well and it is nice to hear from others and longer pregnant women who have the same thing!

I don't have any morning sickness and basically the only thing I have is that my boobs are sore like they are before the witch comes each month only the witch has stopping visiting (Thank goodness!). I only took a test because I had never had a cycle this long before but the blood tests at the Dr. confirmed it!

I did tell my mom today and she told me she never had morning sickness either.

I feel pretty much normal too! I do feel more sleepy, and especially hungry, but no nasuea at all! Complete opposite really!

Glad I found this thread. I'm 5 weeks 2 days and feel fine. I know I'm still a little early but I have been worrying like crazy that something might be wrong. Mainly because I had a missed miscarriage back in Nov 2011. Although last time I actually felt tired this time around I dont really feel tired. My boobs are not really sore. They have just been tingly here and there but nothing major. No real cramping or increased CM. I took 5 preg test just because I couldn't really believe it. I have one more I plan to take this upcoming week. I have to call my dr this upcoming week to schedule an appointment. I probably will go in before my 8 weeks since i had the m/c last year just to ease my craze.

Its really nice to here women who are a lot further on than me are still symptom free! This morning my tummy was a bit funny but no ms! Maybe it will come and bite me on the bum... Lol

Both my mum and sister suffered quite badly with ms which is why I thought I would too. I followed their pattern of conceiving first time you see!

I feel pretty good,my cramps have went away so the only symptoms i have is fatigue, wanting ice cream, sore bbs off and on. That;s it.

Me too!! Will enjoy feeling fine until the heartburn/morning sickness/generally feeling rubbish kicks in. Happy with "fine" for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->