The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

I think my wirdest symptom is itchy boobs! They really don't hurt at all...so weird!
I thin my ticker might be off by a week. When I go see the dr in 5 days ill find out for sure.
Can't wait to know that everything is ok!

I'm glad to have found this thread as I've been wondering if the 3 pregnancy tests I did were right! I have 0 symptoms - not sick, no sore boobs and didn't have any cramping at all. I've got shingles though so I do feel a bit tired. It's reassuring to know that there are some people who are reacting in the same way.

I just found out on Thursday so still trying to get used to the idea! xx

I think my wirdest symptom is itchy boobs! They really don't hurt at all...so weird!
I thin my ticker might be off by a week. When I go see the dr in 5 days ill find out for sure.
Can't wait to know that everything is ok!

Haha! I had the itchiness for about 3 days after I conceived! Then that disappeared. Now they ache a bit but that's it! I'm searching my body for clues lol

Glad I've found this thread too!

I found out on wednesday and at the time I had been feeling really sick and sore boobs.. done another test on Thursday and it said pregnant 1-2weeks.

But at the moment nothing.. no sickness, no sore boobs, nothing.. well maybe the odd mild cramping.

I just feel like im not pregnant. I've done another test this evening, an hour after having a pee (stupid I know!), it was positive but still very faint.

If I wasn't pregnant would I would?

My head is a mess thinking about it.. :cry:

Can I join? I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and apart from minor symptoms, I'm normal. I have been tired and the odd gagging if I get too hungry, but no sickness. Only slightly sore boobs, so again nothing major! I take comfort in others of you who've been fine and so had baby :) I saw baby's heartbeat at 6weeks 1day and so that's helped slightly, got another scan in just over a week, so hopefully all good again!

Welcome girlies! There's def plenty of us feeling just fine :) I've heard that MS doesn't usually kick in till 6 - 8 weeks so maybe we'll start getting some soon!

GreyGirl - great that you heard the heartbeat! That must be so reassuring :) I'd love an early scan but I know I've got no reason to have one on the NHS. I'm trying to stay positive and patient!

I also want to join this group - this is my 3rd pregnancy where I have no morning sickness, no nausea... Nothing... Bit dissapointing really... lol

I also want to join this group - this is my 3rd pregnancy where I have no morning sickness, no nausea... Nothing... Bit dissapointing really... lol

haha! well this makes me hopeful if you've had 3 pregnancies like this :) Did you feel really anxious the first time?

haha! well this makes me hopeful if you've had 3 pregnancies like this :) Did you feel really anxious the first time?

Not really no, I had pregnancy confirmed via the DR and everything seemed to go ''fast'' from when I found out which was 11 weeks so I was pretty far gone - I even had a period but then I missed my 2nd period which made me get tested, I was getting a bump and I had my first scan about 2 weeks after finding out....
With my 2nd daughter I found out at 5 weeks gone and everything was going slow but again, I wasn't anxious, I never had the time to really worry as I had my 1st daughter who was under 2yrs old keeping me busy...

This time round tho I am super anxious, I am worrying about everything, every little niggle etc etc - this pregnancy tho I'm taking it more, how do I say it?? ''To heart??'' This baby is my last so going to treasure every second.. Both my girls are in school so now I have plenty of time to be worried etc lol :dohh:

Sorry for the long reply lol

Can I join in too? Apart from sore boobs and initially bloating (which has gone) I have nothing! We'll all start eating our words when ms and heartburn kick in ;-)
Xxx

Count me in too! I felt great today....lots of energy,wasn't as hungry and didn't need to pee every hour today either? Ofcourse it
has me a bit worried........

Glad I found this thread...........I feel so completely normal I have to go to the toilet just to make sure my AF hasnt come :)

Have a couple of times of feeling a bit off, buts thats it!!!!!!

No sore boobs, no exhausation, nothing.........zilch

I love this thread! Can I join??? These lack of symptoms have me going nuts sometimes!!!! Only symptom I really have are sore bbs!

Hey girls I have a question....
has anyone had their progesterone levels checked?

Just curious, I'm waiting for my results today.
Could low progesterone play a part in my lack of symptoms??

hi everyone - just to say im not pregnant yet, we are going to start trying this month! but im so happy i found this thread! as the one thing putting me off is fear of morning sickness (i dont deal very well with vomit) so thank you, i feel more positive and praying that i will be posting again in 10 weeks time saying im symptom free!!!

Hey girls I have a question....
has anyone had their progesterone levels checked?

Just curious, I'm waiting for my results today.
Could low progesterone play a part in my lack of symptoms??

Sorry Jess I haven't got a clue! I still haven't seen my midwife :( I hope somebody else knows!

Glad I am not the only one I feel great. No morning sickness at all. The only sickness I seem to get is tiredness sickness which is the same as before. When iam surviving on 3 hours sleep. I am 11+6 and touch wood had a really easy pregnancy so far. Roll on 23rd for my dating scan. Just so the little one can reassure me everything is fine :)

I am soooo pleased to have found this thread! :yipee:

I have been completely paranoid for the last two weeks as I have symptoms but nothing very strong. Feel a bit icky at times, especially if I havent eaten for ages, tired, slightly sore boobs and ALOT of crampy funny AF'y type stuff going on.

I had a scan a week ago on saturday and saw the yolk sac so, so far so good :thumbup: Having another one on this Saturday, hopefully all will be well xx

CONGRATS everyone wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx :dust:

Hi everyone!! I am glad to find this. I too have been very symptom free. I had off and on sore bbs at the beginning but now nothing, I have been nauseous a few times. The biggest thing I have is extreme bloating!!! But if bloating is my worst symptom I will take it!! Awaiting my first scan on 5/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->