The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

The only symptom I have is being tired (I am pretty much take a 1 hr nap every afternoon). But as for the rest - nothing. Not particularly nauseous, boobs are fine, a lot of bathroom breaks but that's because I'm drinking so much water these days as I wean myself off my diet coke.

I'll take it for as long as it lasts :)

i'm in that state feeling fine and worried about it. Last time i knew there was something wrong i could sense it the moment i got my bfp, so now i feel like this is finally the good one!!!

Nice to see this thread!
Here is the same, no symptoms I feel as good as ever, if not more energetic. I had a bit of sleepiness at first but now it is back to normal. It is like I was before, only now I have scans to remind me I have a little one inside the belly...

I'm the same hardly any symptoms at all just tiredness and breast tenderness, only had a couple of days where I've been nauseous! I'm kinda thankful for that as I have a fear of being sick.

I am the same, no sickness whatsoevery. I only feel bloated and have sore nipples, that's it! I am 9 weeks 3 days today :wacko: driving myself a little wacko!

Proves that we humans are never pleased lol! We have lovely cutey babies in our belly, we are healthy, no annoying symptoms, and still complain hahhaaa!!!

well today i am in here i dont just feel fine i feel super, still not eating much but hey i can stand to loose a few pounds lol.

i hope this last as i have my sister henny on sat and want to make it special for her.

hope you are all keeping well today ladies

Well I am really also feeling fine, I mean my body is changing, I felt a little sick a couple of times... when I got a cold I got it back cos of low immunity, but compared to so many other people having aches and pains and M/S and lord knows what else bless them, I am really lucky and I SO jinxed myself right now haha

So glad to have found this thread!!! I posted earlier today that I was worried due to feeling absolutely fine!

I have never had sore boobs, not from day one. I had sore nipples but even those have leveled off. I have had the occasional wave of nausea in earlier weeks, but nothing major at all. And no frequent urination! Honestly all the big symptoms are missing me and I feel fine! I am so worried that when I have my 12 week scan in 3 weeks I will find out the baby stopped growing :(

But after reading this thread I am trying to be hopeful that I am one of the "lucky" ones!

I'm glad me reviving the thread has helped some of you, it did me. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->