The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

I am soooo pleased to have found this thread! :yipee:

I have been completely paranoid for the last two weeks as I have symptoms but nothing very strong. Feel a bit icky at times, especially if I havent eaten for ages, tired, slightly sore boobs and ALOT of crampy funny AF'y type stuff going on.

I had a scan a week ago on saturday and saw the yolk sac so, so far so good :thumbup: Having another one on this Saturday, hopefully all will be well xx

CONGRATS everyone wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx :dust:

Glad the scans went well :hugs: Were they private ones? I think I'm going to have a long wait for mine :(

Tinkalink - No I had ICSI and it ended in MMC. I called the nurse to let her know that I had fallen preggers naturally, and she was naughty and arranged a freebie scan for me at the clinic. When I went the sonographer offered me another one 2 weeks later. They are absolutely fantastic at the fertility clinic xxxx

I would love to join! I've been so symptom free that I'm tempted to take another HPT for reassurance lol!! I do have my first prenatal tomorrow, so excited!!

Lady - I just did :blush: :haha: Congrats on your pregnancy xxx

I just voted on the names too! I love that idea!

Hey girls
I just got my numbers
Thursday 5/10/12 they were only 48
& today 5/14/12 they were at 408!
So glad to hear the numbers are rising properly!

I have an ultrasound on monday the 21st
I doubt I'll be able to see a heartbeat already so I'm not going to get my hopes up
And I do believe my ticker it's a few weeks off now based on those numbers

Hey girls
I just got my numbers
Thursday 5/10/12 they were only 48
& today 5/14/12 they were at 408!
So glad to hear the numbers are rising properly!

I have an ultrasound on monday the 21st
I doubt I'll be able to see a heartbeat already so I'm not going to get my hopes up
And I do believe my ticket it's a few weeks off now based on those numbers

that's great news!

Just wondering if I can
Join in ?
I'm 10 wks today and nothing

Jess - Great numbers!!

Im staying team :yellow:

Heywood - :hi: congrats xxx

I'm going to find out as well! I can't wait to go shopping!

Morning peeps!

How is everyone feeling today?? Im feeling a little bit icky today :yipee: :yipee: But nothing else really! :dohh: Starting to get nervous about Saturdays scan now.

The only reason that we're staying team :yelllow: is because we dont know if we'll be able to have another one. This one was a miracle after 4 years TTC and an ICSI MMC we conceived straight after the MC :shrug: I must admit when I have been naughty and been looking on the mothercare website I did think it would be nice to find out so I could go mad buying things.... but I can do that after the baby is born.

We're goin to find out
I've always said I would just for the simple fact that I have to be prepared
Im one of those people who write a list for a list for a list !

Ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->