The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

I feel fine again!! Finally, after a week of very bad MS.... I am sure it will be back so I am not speaking too soon but so far the last two days have felt like heaven! :D

I'm so glad Farida! I saw you post in another thread when you were felling rough. Hope you continue to feel well! xxx

Yes I was feeling really terrible.. and apart from my arms and legs feeling like I want to stretch them every 5 secs now I feel no sicky feeling anymore.. I just really hope it lasts! As I am off to Germany on Sunday to apply for my continuing University studies in Architecture.. and being bent over a table working doesnt help the no throwing up issue hehe

Good luck with that! Thankfully I don't work since having DS & last time around the worst of my MS was during christmas hols! I was a town planner in an architectural practice before DS! I understand the degree/training for architecture is tough! x

Wow interesting!!!
I finished a degree in Computer Science and Mathematics and worked as a programmer for 2 years but my heart was still for Architecture so I am following that dream! I am in my second year so I have 3 to go!
I hope I feel fine throughout the next semester :D I am due during the midterm holidays hehe :dohh:

Farida - how do you think you'll get on with the last 2-3 years of your degree with a baby? I'm applying to do a 1 year teacher training course (to teach high school history) in September, due to start September 2013, when the baby would be 6-7 months old and I'm a bit worried about money and things, and being able to spend as much time as I wanted to with the new baby as I'd want to if I have a full time course to do as well.

Farida - how do you think you'll get on with the last 2-3 years of your degree with a baby? I'm applying to do a 1 year teacher training course (to teach high school history) in September, due to start September 2013, when the baby would be 6-7 months old and I'm a bit worried about money and things, and being able to spend as much time as I wanted to with the new baby as I'd want to if I have a full time course to do as well.

Well, It will be very difficult I do not deny! And you will need a lot of energy and probably very little time at your hands to prepare/study/work etc..

BUT, nothing is impossible, and I will have some help from family to be with the baby during my lectures, and every school or university has a day care centre, if you want your baby close by!

I really believe that we will do fine so long as we don't have high hopes that it will be easy! set your expectations and targets straight and you can manage! :)

PS: You are much luckier to start when the babyBoo is 6 months already! As by then you could leave him/her easily with a family member or so !

I say good luck to all of us :)

Well, It will be very difficult I do not deny! And you will need a lot of energy and probably very little time at your hands to prepare/study/work etc..

BUT, nothing is impossible, and I will have some help from family to be with the baby during my lectures, and every school or university has a day care centre, if you want your baby close by!

I really believe that we will do fine so long as we don't have high hopes that it will be easy! set your expectations and targets straight and you can manage! :)

PS: You are much luckier to start when the babyBoo is 6 months already! As by then you could leave him/her easily with a family member or so !

I say good luck to all of us :)

Definitely, yeah! It's great that you have that support network there :) I just need to do some proper research to see what help I'd be entitled to for childcare and suchlike.

Yup exactly! with the right information you can do anything, you'd be surprised how many new mums start studying/continue studying and make it through! I seem to have seen a recent post about this!

Just wanted to drop a little note and reassure other ladies that have no symptoms that indeed it is possible to have a healthy pregnancy. Suffering a mmc last year when I found out I was pregnant, I was terrified. Especially because I have had NO symptoms! No sore boobs, no nausea, no increased tiredness, pretty much NO common symptoms that ever pregnant woman expects.

My baby measured perfectly and heartbeat was 167bpm. It already looks like a tiny little baby.

:hi: Ladies!

Thanks Katze for the reassurances. Great scan heart beat? How far long were you when you got your scan? I am having an early scan at 8 weeks- seems like a looong time from now :(

Wishing you and everyone else in here a H&H 9 months.

:hi: Ladies!

Thanks Katze for the reassurances. Great scan heart beat? How far long were you when you got your scan? I am having an early scan at 8 weeks- seems like a looong time from now :(

Wishing you and everyone else in here a H&H 9 months.

My first scan was at 7 weeks 3 days and hb was 158. I just got my second scan yesterday which was where the hb was 167.

Attached is a pic of the scan.

Don't worry although the days seem to pass slow, your scan day will be here in no time!

H&H 9 months too all as well =)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 3
I am finally able to join this thread! my morning sickness has been gone for nearly a week, and my boobs arent nearly as sore as they were before. I feel almost like a regular person again! Woo Hoo! I have a doppler and check the baby everyday so Im not worried about MMC, now Im just worried that its not growing fast enough. LOL I have my 12 week scan on monday so we shall see!!

I'm glad I came across this thread.

My wife is 5 weeks pregnant, and there's just no sign of any symptoms as all. I'm actually concerned because we've suffered two mis-carriages over the last year.

I'm glad I came across this thread.

My wife is 5 weeks pregnant, and there's just no sign of any symptoms as all. I'm actually concerned because we've suffered two mis-carriages over the last year.

I'm now exactly 12 weeks, hardly any symptoms apart from feeling a bit tired and under the weather and I'm pretty sure all is fine so I'm sure your little one will be too! :) Good luck

I'm so happy this thread is here. I'm 7+6 today and have been worried because I've been feeling way to 'normal' and not really feeling pregnant. I have have minor bouts of nausea here and there, a headache or two, hunger at times, sore BBs at times but nothing that is so out of the ordinary that it screams I'm pregnant! I have no bump, still fitting my clothes comfortably, have not gained any weight either. I suppose I should be thankful that things are so easy for me, but really all it's doing is freaking me out that something is wrong. I have my first scan at 10+1 and am both excited and terrified. Please let the next 2.5 weeks fly by!

Also feel absolutely fine! Although am feeling shattered this evening!!

No sickness though thankfully! Or sore boobs! Am bloated though and look pretty big?!

Am around 6 weeks ish.

It's good to feel good. Definitely would prefer the chance to have a mid-day nap, but I'm pretty sure that sleeping on the job wouldn't go over too well.

Just to update you guys... I spent most of my first trimester symptom free and 3 days ago I had a very healthy and happy scan :D my little one is doing great! I will warn you though... Since week 12 I have felt extremely tired and was actually sick once! So its definetley true - no two ppregnancies are the same!

Hi ladies can I join in pregnant with no 4! Due around march 6th and have no symptoms apart from bloating feel extremely pessimistic I dot know why glad I'm not the o ly one fingers crossed everything is ok - even though my youngest is 11 months I can't remember what the early pregnancy was like with her don't think I had any symptoms either until about 7-8 weeks x

hi ladies. i am new to this thread. i was a bit nauseous in the first weeks (but no vomiting) and had tender breasts but now i dont feel anything at all. i feel absolutely normal and as if i am not pregnant. i am not 12 weeks yet so the placenta didnt take over yet. is this normal as i am getting worried :(

I remembered this thread from my non-pregnant stalking days, so I searched for it. It has reassured me that everything is ok for me, as so many of these ladies are well into the next tri. Yay!

Im the same!! No morning sickness no tiredness no moodiness no frequent urination no nothing!! We must be the lucky ones :)

I'm nearly 21 weeks now and wasn't sick once! I hardly had any symptoms! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->