The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Need to join here! I am 6 weeks and have no symptoms at all. I haven't even updated my siggy yet, because it just doesn't feel real yet. With my girls, I was sick every day from 5-16 weeks. Maybe this one is a boy! Also, last time I got pregnant I had to give up breastfeeding, because it hurt and Emma went off it completely. Rosie hasn't noticed any difference, and feeding her doesn't hurt at all.
Fingers crossed everything is ok!

Lol its true some ppl dont get vomiting..we call u ladies the lucky ones :)

Hey girls how is everyone?? Feeling fabulous!?
I am! 10 weeks and no symptoms really (little bit of sore boobs) but that's about it!
Oh! I am getting a little prego belly and I def feel that there is something growing in there. Lol none of my pants fit anymore
I had a scan the other day and I'm measuring a couple days aheadof my ticker! Yey!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/C46228F0-orig.jpg[/IMG]

:hi: this is my second pregnancy and i feel fine... no symptoms.... :hehe:

So lovely to see the scan showing a healthy baby.
I'm such a nut driving myself crazy thinking I've had a MMC and just won't know it until the scan. I know I'm just being silly, but I still worry about it anyway.

Seity - I feel exactly the same way. Are you getting an early scan?

I get a dating scan on Friday. I'll be around 7+5.

Can I join please. I'm still very early days, 5 weeks but "I feel fine"! ;-)

Hrmm... well, I've felt less than fine since this afternoon. I have to say this is the first time in my life I've been happy to not feel fine.

Siety they say ms starts at about 7 weeks!

Well, back to feeling fine since Saturday. I think I just let my blood sugar get too low.

hi ladies!!!!! im 5 weeks 3 days alomost 4 days in 1 hour and besides the small bouts of nausea and sore boobs i feel fine as welli have my first scan on july 6th!!!!!!!! ill be 7 weeks then

Siety :hugs: so glad to hear you feel better

:hi: welcome munchkinlove! Can't wait to see your scan pic!

I can't believe I'm a couple weeks away from leaving the 1st trimester thread! :hugs: and all you girls :hugs:
Its really amazeing how fast it seemed to fly by

Hiya, I am 7 weeks + 4 days and really not having any symptoms to complain of. I am a little more tired, boobs n tummy twinge from time to time but no real nauseous. With my DD I was really sick from 6-14 weeks so hoping I have missed it this time

Had a scan at 7 weeks and bubs is measuring well and has heartbeat of 157 so everything looking good. With my DD I always told myself the ms was a good sign as things were doing what they were supposed to now I am having to change mind set and be happy knowing the bubs is happy growing without giving me too much grief. Maybe it's mother nature giving us a break with the second, having ms and running round after another baby/ toddler can't be much fun.

I feel fine again!! Finally, after a week of very bad MS.... I am sure it will be back so I am not speaking too soon but so far the last two days have felt like heaven! :D

I feel fine again!! Finally, after a week of very bad MS.... I am sure it will be back so I am not speaking too soon but so far the last two days have felt like heaven! :D

I'm so glad Farida! I saw you post in another thread when you were felling rough. Hope you continue to feel well! xxx

I'm so glad Farida! I saw you post in another thread when you were felling rough. Hope you continue to feel well! xxx

Yes I was feeling really terrible.. and apart from my arms and legs feeling like I want to stretch them every 5 secs now I feel no sicky feeling anymore.. I just really hope it lasts! As I am off to Germany on Sunday to apply for my continuing University studies in Architecture.. and being bent over a table working doesnt help the no throwing up issue hehe

Yes I was feeling really terrible.. and apart from my arms and legs feeling like I want to stretch them every 5 secs now I feel no sicky feeling anymore.. I just really hope it lasts! As I am off to Germany on Sunday to apply for my continuing University studies in Architecture.. and being bent over a table working doesnt help the no throwing up issue hehe

Good luck with that! Thankfully I don't work since having DS & last time around the worst of my MS was during christmas hols! I was a town planner in an architectural practice before DS! I understand the degree/training for architecture is tough! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->