The i WILL get pregnant this cycle thread!!

I'm staying positive... but I could use a little boost. I've missed temping for 2 days now and really beating myself up about it since its CD11-12. These could be important! Worrying that I won't know when I actually O. Tell me its going to be okay?

Hey Megg33k,

I wouldnt worry too much about missing a couple of days temps - hopefulyl you'll still be able to make out the shift still. My b/f told me the other day he as reading that you can do it 'too much' over the ovulation period that the little men get tired as it were lol.... I'm taking the theory of doing the baby dance every other day from CD10 to CD17 - whether the mood is there or not, those days are down as strict dancing days haha! I'm on CD23 and trying not to think too much about what the wknd will bring, i had sore bbs during ovulation but they;ve gone now so who knows...... at least missing your temps for 2 days means you've got other things on your mind which is good - tricking your body into thinking you dont mind either way..... when we trying for the 2nd pregnancy, nothing had happened for 2 months so we ended up saying yes to a skiing holiday the next month, then typically 2 weeks after we booked it i had a BFP! unfortunately we still ended up going skiing cos by then i'd had a mmc, but just shows how the less you think about it the better! keep me posted how you go xxx

Thanks, rach! :) It actually turned out for the best today. I was able to get back to sleep for about 5 hours (which I desperately needed) and I got my temp after all! Its definitely not at the forefront of my mind this cycle though. I have plenty to think about other than TTC. PMA back.. I WILL GET PREGNANT THIS CYCLE... AND SO DID YOU!

Oh lordy, i have noooo strength. Am due on tomorrow and am symptom spotting!! Sadly, i am feeling as many AF as preggers symptoms, so i doubt it is great news but still - the waiting is killing me!!! :wacko:

Have my parents here too so i am trying to keep all placid and charming....:nope:

Tick followed tock followed tick followed tock.....

Hey Meg - don't you have really long cycles? I think i would go crazy.

I hate the waiting too, blondee! Good luck! :hugs:

No, I don't have really long cycles. I'm usually a 28-30 day girl... but my last cycle was like 66 days and that was only because I ended up taking Provera to get a new cycle. I don't think my hormones bounced back after my MMC in Dec. I'm hoping to not have a repeat this time!

What a great thread ... I love it!!!

:happydance:Wishing everyone a stickybean this month :happydance:

I hope i finally get my stickybean too....

66 days, Meg?? Jeez. I've not heard of Provera, is it to help your cycles get regular then? My cycles still aren't regular since my MMC but to be honest the longest one was 32 days (so far) so not in the same league.

Well, the witch still hasn't raised her ugly head but i have vertigo today which makes me feel queasy anyway and i feel periody buuuuut i am technically a little bit late now!!! Looking back at my previous cycles i should have come on late last night. Am waiting til tomorrow morning to test. Luckily, feeling rough takes your mind off testing!

Feeling positive! How are all your cycles going?

m X

hi girls!

YAY this thread is still going!!

Im at the least 8dpo today and over past few days (this is gonna be tmi but...) my cm has been getting thicker and been getting loads more of it and dunno what to think ??!!??

blondee - Sounds promising! Hoping she never shows and you get a BFP tomorrow! Provera is a progesterone pill. When AF goes missing, it can be prescribed for 5-10 days and will artificially raise the body's progesterone levels. At the end of the prescription, the levels will drop such as they do right before a period. It will bring on a period because of the artificial drop.

emily - Who knows with CM sometimes... but hopefully its a good sign! :)

keep us update blondee, wishing u lots of luck! If my cycles bk to normal id be due on monday, but since the mc its been more like 25/26 days. I hate this waiting game so much......

i love this thread PMA is always welcome.
i'm on cd 10 after a natural mc on 22 feb. i have began temp charting and opk as well as usiing my maybe baby. Still no sign of O but hopefully i'm gonna catch it before hubby goes away in 7 days. I have long cycles between 5 and 6 weeks so fx's and PMA all the way.

I know i can, i know i can, I know i can, i know i can, I know i can, i know i can, I know i can, i know i can, I know i can, i know i can, I'm gonna get my BFP this cycle i know it.:thumbup::dust::loopy:

Can I join this thread too.. I am hoping this is the month for me too. I am in my 2ww and due to test on the 16th so keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope this is the month for all of us.. Good Luck to you all and I hope you see your BFPs

Hello Ladies,

I can't believe it - i want to cry because 'i have got pregnant this cycle!' :shock:

It was a cheap, supermarket own brand test and it was a little bit faint (but 100% there) so i am off out to splurge on some digital ones.

OH is a little stunned and trying very hard to not get too excited (funny how they react isn't it?). He just said 'we're not naming this one'. I am a little stunned, he's petrified and i can see it. Looks like it's my turn to be strong!

As he left for work, i told him we need to be positive because we know, if the worst case scenario happens, that we can get through it. Looks like he's gonna be the stressed one....:dohh: I was sure it would be me!

Ok, pls cross fingers and toes for us! Let this be a sticky one!!!!

Enough of me - how are you all today, ladies? How are you feeling?

M x:happydance:

OMG! That's fantastic news, Blondee! :hugs: Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Thanks Meg! :hugs:

I am so excited today but trying soooo hard to keep cool about it all. :happydance:

I hope you all have lucky cycles too! I'm hanging around here to find out... :coffee:

M X

Sorry Meg - you didn't say how you were today? How's this cycle going?

X

Congratulations Blondee! i can imagine how you are feeling, when i first got pregnant after the 1st mc it as very mixed feelings, i dread to think how anxious ill be when i get pregnant for the third time! that is such good news, all uou can do is think positive, this WILL be a sticky one!
Hoping your luck this month is contageous through this thread lol! x

Sorry Meg - you didn't say how you were today? How's this cycle going?

X

Oh! I got so excited about your news that I forgot you asked! :rofl:

I'm great! My ovaries are hurting which means that they're growing with follicles! I should be O'ing by Tuesday... I hope! I always worry it won't happen but it always does! So, I'm worrying as usual, but very hopeful! :) Thanks for asking amidst the excitement! :hugs:

:O omg!!! Massive congrats!!! :flower:

This thread actually worked lol

Well according to my calculations my ticker is wrong and im only 10dpo testing yesterday :blush: at 9 dpo lol and obvious bfn im not gonna test again now till at least next wednesday if the witch doesnt show :shrug:

Good luck guys!

:O omg!!! Massive congrats!!! :flower:

This thread actually worked lol

Well according to my calculations my ticker is wrong and im only 10dpo testing yesterday :blush: at 9 dpo lol and obvious bfn im not gonna test again now till at least next wednesday if the witch doesnt show :shrug:

Good luck guys!

WHEN the witch doesn't show... No if's! :hugs:

I've decided that I made my baby last night. Now I just have to wait for my body to catch up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->