The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Hope115

Cautiously Expecting
Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread for us inbetweeners whos due date is after Christmas and before New Years...we could belong to the december babies, christmas threads...or the up and coming New years babies and January threads? Who knows...we are the inbetweeners :)

Just got my bfp a few days ago and it is still really early and im guessing my due date would be Dec 30th? Anyone else just get their bfp and at the very beginning of their pregnancy journey and or have bfp's to post? I am super excited but still being cautious since it is sooooo early... I need some bump buddies to go through this with !!!:happydance:

Team :pink: = 9 Team :blue: = 5 Team :yellow: = 1

Weebear -Dec. 25
Cazmarieb- Dec. 25n
Heather.1984- Dec. 25 - :blue:
Oxygen7880- Dec. 25- :pink:
Babylove13-Dec. 26
Bellezzajess- Dec. 26 - :pink:
Key24- Dec. 26 - :yellow:
Hb.x- Dec. 27
Ducktales -Dec. 27 - :pink:
Kat1984 -Dec. 27
Melydu - Dec. 27 - :blue:
FTmommy01- Dec. 28 - :blue:
2ndbabybump- Dec. 28
Gacelita-Dec. 30 - :pink:
Hope115- Dec. 30 - :blue:
Kalabear -Dec. 30-:blue:
Pipsbabybean- Dec. 30 :pink:
Abryant86- Dec. 31- :pink:
Radiance- Jan. 3
4boys1girl- Jan. 5 - :pink:
Want2bemommy- Jan. 6 :pink: :pink:

Angel Babies :(
OGD 5/13
BumbleB
Asmcsm 5/8/13 (blighted ovum)
4077girl
Amylou12 5/13
Pinkie33
Radiance (baby Elijah at 20 weeks)

Hi Hope! Can I join? I am due (i think) december 30th too! I am new to BnB and just got my first bfp last night at one day late! I think I am 4 weeks 1 day. I've been taking hpt of every different brand today and all are positive! My DH is refusing to believe it until the doctor on Thursday :( I'm not sure why. I think he just doesn't want to be dissapointed. He keeps saying not to get my hopes up...I can't help it! I am so excited!

Are you having any symptoms? I have tender bbs and some slight cramping! I am so happy to be an inbetweener! Lol!

I worked out between Xmas and new year for this baby to lol my oh nearly cried when I told him! Lmao he'll now be hoping I'm either 2-3 weeks early or 2 weeks late :p

Hi ladies, can I join? :flower:
I think I'm due 29th Dec, have doc appt on Fri to confirm. I've had 3 positive HPT's :happydance:

Welcome everyone :) my first doctors appointment wont be till 8 weeks and 3 days, does anyone else have to wait that long. Me and the hubby are very excited because it is our first but still cautious since the last bfp we got ended in chemical... Af Was due yes or today so keeping our figers crossed :)

Kalabear- welcome to bnb :) we have the same due date :) my hubby i think is excited but not showing too much because he doesnt want to get let down again.. If af doesnt show up this week i think he will be a lil more outwardly happy.

So far only symptoms i have are slightly sore boops ( i swear my nipples look a lil bigger, sorry tmi) some tugging in my lower abdomen, tired, and yesterday i was teary. How bout everyone else?

Hello, may I join?

I'm due 25th December apparently, :o) went for an early scan as my last one was ectopic but got to see my little kidney bean, in the right place an all. Which is lovely news, as the pregnancy before my ectopic was a m/c. But high hopes for my little December baby <3

xxx

P.s my symptoms are:
very errect nipples (tmi but it's true)
sore boobs
light cramping
nausea sometimes during the day
light headed and dizzy sometimes :o)

Yay more inbetweeners!!! So excited to have everyone to talk to who will be going through the same stages of pregnancy with me. If this is your first pregnancy than we can figure it out together, and if its not your first pregnancy than the rest of us can use all the help and advice we can get ;)

Hey I'm Brittany!! I'm due dec 26th. :)
Hopefully I'll go early again

So now im 4w3d and noticing a constant dull/ache like period pains all the way up to my inner hip bones... I read that is normal as long as its not severe and there isnt any bleeding... Anyone else startig to experience these symptoms?

Hey everyone! Can I join?

So now im 4w3d and noticing a constant dull/ache like period pains all the way up to my inner hip bones... I read that is normal as long as its not severe and there isnt any bleeding... Anyone else startig to experience these symptoms?

I have been having those pains all day today! Not to mention I've been completely exhausted and bbs are super sore.

My name's Ashlee, I'm 23. This is my first. I will be five weeks on Saturday. My due date will be December 28th. I had my orientation apt today and my first apt with my midwife is scheduled for may 9th. I was actually quite surprised at how soon I got in. Must not be a lot of pregos in my town right now.

Yh hun I had that at the same time as u, for the last few days I had nothing then it comes n goes, I'm just waiting for ms to hit me really lol fx it doesn't x

Can i join ??? i think i am due 30 dec but i went over 10 days last time so could easily be a January baby x

HI :hi: How are you feeling ?? I feel quite sick this morning taking it as a good sign :happydance:

Has anyone told anyone yet?? I haven't and it is killing me when people look at me i just think they know, when i bought my hpt the woman in the shop was looking a my stomach i was right about to say no that’s just fat but i didn't haha. But i was in a shop yesterday and the shop assistant asked me if i had been away i said no and she said you look really brown you have got a lovely glow ??? (Saying that i had just run for the bus carrying my two year old so that might of had something to do with it haha)

Also has anyone been to the docs yet ??? xx

Aloha! I just tested positive today at 10 dpo!! So surprised. It was planned but this was the first go at it after 2 m/c. According to my LMP I'm due Dec 29, but I know the one day we DTD around fertile time and that would put me over to jan.. So I'm unsure :) I'm cautiously hopeful. I haven't told my DH yet, as I want to test in the AM and make sure it wasn't a faulty test- best not to get honeys hopes up then dash them. Can you tell I'm in disbelief? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->