The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Aloha! I just tested positive today at 10 dpo!! So surprised. It was planned but this was the first go at it after 2 m/c. According to my LMP I'm due Dec 29, but I know the one day we DTD around fertile time and that would put me over to jan.. So I'm unsure :) I'm cautiously hopeful. I haven't told my DH yet, as I want to test in the AM and make sure it wasn't a faulty test- best not to get honeys hopes up then dash them. Can you tell I'm in disbelief? Lol

Congratulations Hun!!!

Btw- last few days been feeling sore boobs, heavier feeling, creamy CM, gas pains, Indigestion tonight, achy everywhere it seems, increased daytime temp past 3 days, gurgling, pulling, and mild mild aches in my uterus. H and H 9 months to us all!!!

Sounds very much like you are pregnant!! That is how i felt before i got my BFP and still feeling now x

Yay wanttobemommy and kat... Welcome!!! So far i have only told my hubby and very close friend, and i only told my friend because she knows iv been trying for eight months and knows my cycle like clockwork lol.

Would love to join!! Got my BFP a coule days ago :happydance: this was our 7th month trying, so we were so happy! I am 26 and DH is 28, we have a 3 year old daughter and we both are so excited to add another one to our family! My due date is december 28th so definitely inbetween! Doctor wont see me until 8 weeks, so May 22nd I go for my first appointment where they will do the first ultrasound and hopefully get to hear the heart beat!

H & H 9 months to all of us!!

Welcome FTmommy- i dont have my first appointment till 8 weeks either... How r we gonna wait that loooong!!!

So my LMP adjusted for cycle length puts me at 1/4, and conception date at 1/7... Can I stay here? I like you ladies :) btw, last night was hysterical. I was too excited to sleep, so I didn't get to bed until 12:30. Laying in bed, my stomach and uterus were possessed, my indigestion went into overdrive, my joints started aching, I became ravenously hungry, and my boobs started killing lol all within 30 minutes. Woohoo! Bring it baby :)

Hope- I dont know, it seems SO far away!! :haha: DH and I are taking our daughter to Disney from May 8th to the 13th so that will definitely help pass the time. Although Im a little bit worried about flying this early in my pregnancy, my doctor said I will be fine, but I guess Im just paranoid!

Want2be- Yes stay and chat with us! You never know, some of us could go late and you could go early!

Yay wanttobemommy and kat... Welcome!!! So far i have only told my hubby and very close friend, and i only told my friend because she knows iv been trying for eight months and knows my cycle like clockwork lol.

Lol my friends marked my cycle on their calendar :)
I think I have to readjust my ticker too… I think that is wrong

HI :hi: How are you feeling ?? I feel quite sick this morning taking it as a good sign :happydance:

Has anyone told anyone yet?? I haven't and it is killing me when people look at me i just think they know, when i bought my hpt the woman in the shop was looking a my stomach i was right about to say no that’s just fat but i didn't haha. But i was in a shop yesterday and the shop assistant asked me if i had been away i said no and she said you look really brown you have got a lovely glow ??? (Saying that i had just run for the bus carrying my two year old so that might of had something to do with it haha)

Also has anyone been to the docs yet ??? xx
Hi Hun
Yh I'm good Hun r u?
In sickness yet nothing really , tired. Sore boobs n twinges that's it
We've only told my parents n hubby's parents n that's it so far dying to blurt it out! But I'll wait lol
Some one told me I was glowing before dd and I don't even no then lol

If everything goes well, I will be due Dec 30th. I feel like I'm jinxing myself by posting in here. I went to the doctor as soon as I got a bfp for a blood HCG.

10 DPO - 38
13 DPO - 86 :/
15 DPO - 161

So far my symptoms are:
- heavy, sore boobs. They *feel* bigger, partner says it's in my head, though :(
- I have very slight cramping like 1/20th what my menstrual cramps are. Mostly when I first stand up from sitting a while, or switch positions.
- Bit achy on and off (but could be the stress and anxiety I've been under).
- slight spotting on three separate days. One wipe worth on 10DPO, 11DPO, and 15DPO. Dark brown or very very light pink :(

I will feel a lot better if I feel some real symptoms, I hope. And if this "spotting" goes for good.

Hi ladies, congrats :happydance: !!

Can I join too? I'm due December 27th after 27 months ttc and 4 m/c and have my 1st scan on monday, fingers crossed!!

4077girl - could your spotting be implantation possibly? Try not to worry about it, it can be really common.

:hi:hb!!

Wow 27 months
Massive congrats to you
Wahoo Xmas baby x

Can I join too, edd 27th dec
We have had a long road getting here with ivf and icsi and 1 previous BFP which ended in a blighted ovum 2 years ago
I am petrified but have a scan at 6 weeks 4 days to see if we have a heartbeat
Only then will I let myself believe I am actually pregnant and might actually have a baby
X

Hello again! My symptoms are still the same sore bbs and some very slight cramps. I am trying not to stress too much :) I am so excited! This is our first! My DH has gotten so excited after it was confirmed by the doctor! I think he was just too nervous it wasn't true.

4077girl - I spotted at 4 weeks 1 day a very small amount of brown when I wiped :( I thought there is no chance I was still pregnant. The next day took tests that were even stronger and went to the dr. She gave me progesterone tablets. The next day got my blood work and she said the numbers were good and to come back in two weeks! I have read that as long as your numbers double it is a good thing! I hope it turns out okay for us both!

I'm on progesterone too- 100mg capsule 3 times a day- hopefully it helps. Yay for all of us :)

Welcome new inbetweeners!!! And congrats to our LTTTC who finally made it to the first trimester boards!!! We were trying for eight months and that felt like forever!!! So happy for you!

Today I still have the light dull/ache like cramps but less than yesterday. Other than that just feeling a lil more tired ( but cant tell if its from the lil bean or the fact im working night shift this week)

Does anyone have a pet that is acting different? I have a beagle and he keeps sniffing my "belly" ... He did that last time wih my chemcial and he started doing it agin... I know beagles have good scent but wow- maybe im just looki into it too much lol. He also usually likes his space when he sleeps but he hasnt left my side.

Hi can I join the inbetweeners? I'm 5 weeks 2 days after over 3yrs trying & got pregnant on our 4th ivf cycle. I never had a bfp before until my test date on the 18th April. Because of the ivf I get a scan at just under 7 weeks although it's taking forever to get here - and I"ll find out if we're having 1 or 2!! My due date (I think) is 26th Dec.

In terms of symptoms I've had sore boobs for weeks, on & off cramping, some dizziness every now and again and a couple if night sweats - which is lovely!!

Looking forward to sharing the journey over the next few mths :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->