The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Defo massive congrats to the LTTTC !!! Wahooo lots of Xmas babies x

Good Morning! Found out a few days ago after 5 BFPs :) LMP puts me t Dec 30th as well, but other calculations put me at he 28th or 29th. I'll see the dr on May 13th.

I am another Kat ;) I do alreaady have 4 beautiful children. Almost 3 yrs ago we were expecting and MC at 10wks :( I was devastated. Even though we were not TTC at the time, I accepted the pregnacy easily, and when I lost it, I realized I DID want another. We have been trying ever since with no luck, until now :)

So, I would love to join the "inbetweeners" and first trimester boards. Hoping the is a happy healthy nine months for all of us
:happydance:

oh yes, my symptoms. Not really much of any yet. I thought AF was coming, but as days got closer to it, I got this weird "feeling" she would never show up. Had a FRER in the cabinet for about a year now but never let myself take it after too many dissapointments. Something just told me to take it and it would be positive.
Other then "instinct" i guess, not too much.
A little more tired,
occasional tingling in boobs,
feeling warm (almost feverish) at times,
and once in a while a quick pass of nausea but it never lasts and I have not vomited.
As far as discharge...thicker and creamy at times, but not over abundant. ( I always thought I would have massive amounts if in early pregnancy, but I guess not)

Good Morning! Found out a few days ago after 5 BFPs :) LMP puts me t Dec 30th as well, but other calculations put me at he 28th or 29th. I'll see the dr on May 13th.

I am another Kat ;) I do alreaady have 4 beautiful children. Almost 3 yrs ago we were expecting and MC at 10wks :( I was devastated. Even though we were not TTC at the time, I accepted the pregnacy easily, and when I lost it, I realized I DID want another. We have been trying ever since with no luck, until now :)

So, I would love to join the "inbetweeners" and first trimester boards. Hoping the is a happy healthy nine months for all of us
:happydance:
Hi Hun, wow 3 yrs, sorry about ur loss Hun
But I'm glad ur bk now
Happy n healthy 9 months to u
I'm also due the 28th by ov dates I think but lmp puts me at 25th so until scan who knows lol :happydance:

thanks "pips". I went 10 days early with my daughter. my others were right on time (one a few days late but i think hid edd was miscalculated). I do think I ovulated much later this past cycle, so who knows, maybe it will be a January but hoping not) ;)
still nervous but excited and can't wait for my appointment to see something definite.

Congratulations everyone with there BFP's sticky :dust: to us all. Is anyone else finding it really hard to believe i really can't believe i am actually pregnant. I couldn't hold it in any longer and told my best friend when we went out last night she is pregnant as well so was nice to have someone to talk to about it.

I really wanted to tell my Mum but i am to nervous haha can you believe it im 28 and scared to tell my mum im pregnant haha.

4077girl if it makes you feel any better i spotted with my dd from about 14dpo till i was about 6 weeks pregnant like you say just brown and pink and i have a beautiful 2 year old now it is very common:hugs: try not to worry easier said than done i know. xx

O hun bless ya, tell ya mum!
I've yet to tell my bf lol
Will soon!

I have a new symptom
Burning nipples
Certainly didn't have this last time n lots of bloating today !
Lovely lol

Will soon!

I have a new symptom
Burning nipples
Lovely lol

Haha i don't know why i know she will be made up when i tell her and it's not like she didn't know i wanted another one lol. You haven't told your bf yet how have you managed that ?? I was going to wait a while to tell mine as well so not to get his hopes up but i caved and txt'd him a pic of my test haha.

Burning nipples was one of the first symptoms i had i kinda knew that i was then :thumbup:i have been having a few pains today well niggles i feel like i have kinda of pulled a muscle in my lower stomach is the only way to describe it. So have just got snug on the couch after putting my lo to bed with a glass of water and ice (haha loving it at the moment :shrug:) getting ready to watch some chick flicks as OH went out to watch the football, he's a Geordie and lives in Liverpool with me and Newcastle just got beat 6-0 by lpool so needless to say he's drowning his sorrows :haha: so i think i will start with Bridesmaids :dance: so rock and roll!! Xx

Will soon!

I have a new symptom
Burning nipples
Lovely lol

Haha i don't know why i know she will be made up when i tell her and it's not like she didn't know i wanted another one lol. You haven't told your bf yet how have you managed that ?? I was going to wait a while to tell mine as well so not to get his hopes up but i caved and txt'd him a pic of my test haha.

Burning nipples was one of the first symptoms i had i kinda knew that i was then :thumbup:i have been having a few pains today well niggles i feel like i have kinda of pulled a muscle in my lower stomach is the only way to describe it. So have just got snug on the couch after putting my lo to bed with a glass of water and ice (haha loving it at the moment :shrug:) getting ready to watch some chick flicks as OH went out to watch the football, he's a Geordie and lives in Liverpool with me and Newcastle just got beat 6-0 by lpool so needless to say he's drowning his sorrows :haha: so i think i will start with Bridesmaids :dance: so rock and roll!! Xx

O sorry Hun I ment best friend lol
Hubby was first to no hehe
Niggles r annoying but in a way great cos u no it's bubs bein busy hehe

Will soon!

I have a new symptom
Burning nipples
Lovely lol

O sorry Hun I ment best friend lol
Hubby was first to no hehe
Niggles r annoying but in a way great cos u no it's bubs bein busy hehe

Haha ok that makes more sense :dohh: x

Heather.1987 Welcome and Congratulations i think i am the same as you in weeks going by when i ovulated. Don't worry hun cramping and spotting is all pretty normal in the early stages i've had cramping on and off and i spotted up to six weeks with my first and she was fine. Sticky dust to all of us!! xx

I'm insane- I just bought another pack of tests and tested in the mall bathroom lol. The line is getting darker so I'm happy :happydance: my nurse thinks I'm 5 weeks, I think less. The first scan will set them straight ;-) I've been having dull aches occasionally the past few days. Nerve wracking always but I'm relaxed. My joints don't feel so happy though- wonder if that's a prego thing or is that too early? How's everyone else feeling?

Still no morning sickness for me either. Hopefully it stays that way. Though I do get a little nauseous if I get too hot.

No morning sickness here, just had a constant dull/ mild cramping in uterus and "pulling" sensation inside my hips.... But today Nothing!!!... Kinda has me a lil worried- i dont feel pregnant today like the last five days :( tryin not to worry and enjoy my time before the ms shows.

I had the pulling/cramping feeling the last few days but it stopped today for me too. I don't think you should worry too much. Though I understand how you feel since I totally don't know what to expect either.

AFM- I thought by boobs were sore before but today is the first day that they have hurt so much that I can barely stand to wear a bra. They just feel huge and so sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->