The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Great news on all the positive glucose tests :)
Hal try not to worry about growth scan I'm sure it is fairly routine & everything will show up absolutely fine.

Good idea to play Xmas music Heather might have to try that!!

Yay, I made it to 30 weeks!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Are you guys doing daily kick counts now? How long does it usually take you to get to 10?

So i was supposed to start to count kicks when i hit 29 weeks- so after dinner i lay down on the couch and start to count, but after i eat- usually by the 4th count he is moving constantly all over for the next 15-20 minutes so i just stop counting then- i figure thats good. Question- r we supposed to pick a part of the day when they ate not as active?

I think that as long as you are aware of his movements and you don't notice any sudden decrease, you're fine... I don't think you have to count at a specific time of day, but I tend to count kicks around 10:30am. Counting 10 kicks usually only takes a few minutes.

Question about the kicks: I don't really feel "kicks" anymore, just a lot of, what feels like, rolling around and wiggling. Does anyone know if that's ok?

Yea any movement felt- even a lil counts.... But i think its really a way to keep track how active ur lil one normally is so u get checked out if u feel less than normal for ur lil one- since every baby is different.

I had the same question Melydu! Thanks for the responses ladies!

Ive been having some extreme lower back pain, turns out I have a slipped disc in my back :cry: ouch!! 10 more weeks, I can do this!!

So thought I'd post my 30 week bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 9
IMG_20131019_211749.jpgCute bump Key! I took one today. Random question but has anyone else's belly button not popped yet?

I will post a picture later
my belly button hasn't popped at all, and tight clothes still show my "innie"
I only feel kicks in the morning when I wake up, maybe a few some hours in the day at work, then she really starts at 4pm and doesn't stop!
If I counted the kicks between 9am-3pm I probably would only feel a couple - is this still ok - my midwife has not even mentioned counting the kicks..... I find the appointments very brief and quite disappointing really...

Ducktales, my midwife just says 10 kicks per day, whenever they occur is fine. My girl is the same. Sometimes she's so active and then other times I don't feel her for ages and it used to worry me, but the midwife says the ten kicks, whenever they occur, that's the important thing. I also have an anterior placenta and apparently this can cushion some movements so I don't feel them.

As for my belly button.. mine is on the verge of popping but has not as yet. It used to be very deep though so it has changed a lot.

Can't believe we are hitting the 30+ weeks. Gone soo fast.

My belly button has pretty much gone - it's been an Outie for a good few weeks now which freaks out my OH!

Re baby's movement I tend to feel just a few kicks at a time but quite a few times during day. Certainly never 10 in one go! I've just been told to keep an eye out for movement every day but wasn't told to count anything.

Here's my 30 week bump picture!

Attachments

• 2013-10-18 18.25.39.jpg
    2013-10-18 18.25.39.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
Love the bumps! Dont have a recent bump pic but I have an almost done nursery pic! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 562310_10100815033797832_561102565_n.jpg
    562310_10100815033797832_561102565_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
Ladies you are looking great!!

Love the nursery FTmommy!

I've looked it up and my symptoms are still normal but one... so I wanted to ask if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. At times it feels like I can't take in enough air. Once my rib would hurt every time I took a breath in or coughed (maybe the baby was in my rib) but it is torture, and it happens when I'm laying down or sitting down. The first time it happened it took everything I had not to panic. It only lasts about 20 min. Anyone else?

Yes I feel the same
Like my lungs are being compressed especially when I lie down
All normal if it comes and goes. I often can't catch my breath
If it is constant see the doctor to check its not some kind of chest infection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe