The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

FTMommy- ouch- hope ur back is feeling a lil better- r the docs able to do anything to help ? And such a cute nursery by the way... We dont have room for a nursery where we r living at now, n r moving to a bigger place when lil one will be about five months old-- i feel like im missing out and cant get rid of this nesting itch since no nursery.

As for rib pain n difficulty breathing issues- i dont have rib pain but i do get ab pain- like my abs r ripping occasionally n that takes my breath away at times.

Here is my 30 week bump pic--- how can we get any bigger- i already feel like im running outta room!!!!
image.jpg

U look amazing Hun ^^^ very jealous of ur tan, I'm a milk white thing lol
English weather is terrible :(
Rb pain so very badly here, breech baby still , head in the ribs great fun

Nice tan Hope! I haven't been to beach in a while so my stomach is white except for all the blue veins lol

I hear ya here to heather, I ache a lot by night getting out is an ordeal
I pee every night at least once at around 2-3 am
Will be glad when the first night after baby is born, the relief of being able to ly on my tummy is amazing :)

Yea my hips have been hurting real bad too- especially my left one and now im "waddling" becuz of it :(- n kinda weird- my right butt cheek (lol) is real achy like anpinched nerve or something which makes even more uncomfortable to walk without waddling.

As for the peeing- iv been peeing twice a nite since about 8 weeks preggo and now its up to 3-5 times a nite!!!! I guess its just preparing me for once lil one arrives n ill be feeding q 2-3 hours :)

Hows everyone doin woth the weigt gain? So far iv gained about 22-23 lbs! My doc says i should be gaining about a 1/2 a poud a week but its been more like a pound!!!- oh well- i just cant give up my ice cream hahaha.

And so far no stretch marks--- for those of u who have done this before- when do thise usually show up? I think for me soon- iv been really itchy lately- even though iv invested in enough bio oil and cocoa butter that their def not gonna go outta business lol- if i get them i def cant say i didnt try hahahah.

Also- im thinking of getting the angel care monitor (being a nicu nurse i need the peace of mind and rather a false alarm then nothing) but was also looking at a video monitor as well- i dont like the video one that comes with the angel care- looking for something better). What have u guys gotten or think u r getting?

Oh n yesterday i bought some nursig bras n tees and i just have to say i love love loved the sleeper nursing bras made my jessica simpson n sold by motherhood- sooooooo comfortable- not really any support but if u r looking for something to sleep in n hold nursing pads on and breast feed easily with- they r perfect and really cute too- they are pretty lace :)

Sorry for such a long one- im just getting so excited :)

I'm only up 14 lbs but I'm the weight I was when I gave birth to dd so more to gain yet, as I was bigger in general this time a stone heavier (sigh) I have stretch marks

I got two with dd in my 39th week which got worse when I had her, rapid loss ob
Those this time r back with vengeance
And puberty ones on my side r pink but I no they will die off again after birth

We have the angel care movement and I swore by it for dd and will use it for this lo to, great for peace of mind even sharing a room for first 6 months, best buy for sure

I should be greatful I'm only peeing once a night then! :)

Pips- did u get the one with or without video?

I've put in about 19-20lb in total although not much in last couple of weeks. Also no stretch marks yet but guess i've still got 8 weeks for them to show!!

We're pretty much got everything except baby monitor & think we're going to go for video one too

Pips- did u get the one with or without video?

Without Hun, I didn't see the need as baby was never along, during the day she napped down stairs in the Moses and obviously by night next to me, so by the time she moved into her room at six months I was happy she wud be ok, she was walking at 8 months, gosh!

Anyone had shooting painful boobs?
I'm wondering if its milk ?

As for weight gain im up to 11 lbs, but with my thyroid issue they say its harder for me to gain weight but baby is actually measuring two weeks ahead now so they are sure hes growing good!

For monitors I used a video monitor with my first, it really put me at ease when she started sleeping in her own room. I had it right by my bed and watched it all night just to ease my mind and to be able to watch her chest move up and down I loved it. I actually loved it so much I still use it for her and she's 4 :haha: we got a totally new video monitor for our new baby and will keep using the other one for our 4 year old. We moved into a much bigger house so it helps me sleep at night!

pips- Im getting the boob pain also! I think it has something to do with the colostrum coming in or gearing up to come in. Mine have leaked a couple times now so Im pretty sure mines in!

I have gained ~25 lbs. and no stretch marks yet, but now my belly is measuring 1 week behind. My doctor wasn't too concerned about it but said if I am still measuring behind next week, she'll send me in for a growth scan.

I have been, uh, leaking down below (sorry, TMI) and I just assumed it was some small amounts of urine, but now I'm worried it might be amniotic fluid and that's why I'm measuring behind. I didn't think of this until after my last appt (and some googling, which is a bad idea since it just freaks me out that I have the worst case scenario) so I'm debating whether I should wait until my appt in one week to mention it or just call in now. :shrug:

My breasts aren't really hurting but they do seem to be on another growth spurt. I ordered some nursing bras and they're supposed to come this week so hoping I can switch into those as my current ones are too tight now. At least no leaking there yet.

I have noticed that it's getting hard for me to get through the weeks at work now. I start out the week with good energy, but I am struggling by Friday. Probably partly because I am not sleeping well and I can't nap during the week (although I have certainly thought about closing my office door to try... :haha:). I am fortunate that we get 4 weeks of maternity leave before the birth, so I only have 4 weeks of work left. Very excited to have some time to nest properly in those last couple weeks since I haven't really done much with the baby's room other than collect some of the furniture she'll need.

The countdown is definitely starting to get me excited now! :happydance:

So, I have gained about 35lbs already, not happy about it but no one has mentioned me getting fat and the doctor doesn't seem to be worried.

My breasts aren't hurting either but they are going through a growth spurt and making me not like them anymore.

Gacelita- that's nice you get four weeks off prior, hopefully it eases any stress. I'm trying to get everything done early since I have to work until the day I have the baby.

I've gained about 22lbs as well, Hope. I think that is right on track for 31 weeks.

I already bought a Levana video monitor, but I also registered for the Angelcare monitor so I'm hoping someone will buy it for me... otherwise I will just buy it for myself. My baby shower is Nov 10th.

I haven't been having any specific pains, but will feel ligament pain when I get up too fast, been feeling on and off crampy, woke up Saturday night with the worst leg cramp/charlie horse in my leg... ouch!! I've still been sleeping fine, but definitely getting less and less comfortable as the weeks go by.

I usually only have to get up to pee once in the night, but occasionally twice. It depends on how much I drink right before bed.

I have a growth scan on Thursday when I'll be exactly 32 weeks. My mom is going with me this time and I hope it is all good news! I'm just ready for a healthy baby.

My boobs are getting achy again- areolas getting even bigger lol. Had one day of clear fluid leaking from them but it was when I was *ahem* aroused

No heather I don't sleep well either, n I ache a lot by night,
I no we all moan a lot and don't really mean it,
Pregnancy is not easy at all
The head in my ribs is getting to me as it causes a lot of pain in my front and back
But there's nothing I can do
I have a mw appt fri , checking a vein I have down there (embarrassed ment) that came with my dd it might be a worry , with pressure,
And checking baby position, she's stil breech I'm sure :(

Ahhhhh why does December feel so far away!

Sorry just needed to moan! x

I have a feeling he has dropped... I carry low so I'm only going off of the common signs. I'll find out next week at my appt for sure. Does anyone else feel the their baby may have dropped or know their baby has dropped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->