The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

My stomach is lower now but unsure if that's because there's 6-8lbs of babies there now

I dont feel any different but I have been carrying him low the whole time. I have an ultrasound next week so Im excited to see his position and if hes ready to go yet!

People usually are surprised when they find out im having a boy and say i carry high--- but this past week everyone has been saying "u must be having a boy- u r carrying so low" - so i def notice a difference and not only look lower but iv been having bad hip pain and now possibly siactic nerve pain that started in my but n goes does my leg that i think usually happens when there is pressure on the nerve. And when he hiccups they feel like almost in my vagina lol.

Gacelita- my bump is measuring a week behind but the same week i did a private scan that showed him measuring a week ahead so my MD wasnt concerned and said both can bee up to two weeks off. Last nite i measured my fundal height and it was at only 29 and i was 31+2 weeks---- i wonder if its also different if u recently ate something?

My little guy has been pretty high...I'm looking forward to him dropping! Does that mean the heartburn will get better??

December does seem so far off!! But the third trimester has been going fast!!! :happydance:

Happy Halloween ladies!!

My dr said fundal height can shift based on how baby is laying. Last time I measured 39 weeks! I have an appt today so curious as to what I measure as my belly really has dropped. Feels worse to bend so I'm wondering if one settled really low. On the plus side- we are mostly moved into our new place and nursery is getting set up. Still need a few more things- hopefully will get in for our shower in a few weeks :)

Cant believe next month we will be saying hi to our babies, so excited to see all the new little ones!!

I had a growth scan yesterday and baby girl is in the 50-60th percentile for 32 weeks, so I was glad to hear that she is growing properly... although I can't say I am surprised since I have been gaining 2lbs a week and my belly has been getting much bigger! Her estimated weight is 4lbs 2 oz.

I'm all done going to the maternal fetal medicine (high-risk) doctors and that they don't really think I'm high risk anymore. My cervix has stayed pretty stable and the spot on the babies heart has faded and is not concerning.

Baby showers are coming up! First one on Nov 10th with family and friends, and then another at work the week before Thanksgiving. And then it will practically be December!!

I am now measuring 37 weeks- both breech. Talked to my dr and they said with twins they let them go until 38 weeks unless mother strongly wants to wait- but most go into labor by then anyhow. So I'm on an 8 week countdown pretty much. Holy moly! I see a lot of twin mommies going around 35/36 weeks... I'm happy to wait but it's thrilling to know that after next month anything can happen. Wow! I can't believe we've all been through most of our pregnancies together! My other forum has a Facebook group that will continue on to be a mommy group- we should do the same! Or ask to join theirs- a lovely, non judgemental group of ladies called January JellyBeans.

One of my good friends is pregnant with twins, she's at 33 weeks and has been having a really hard time keeping them in.

Yes we def should continue his group.... Maybe i can start one in the pregnancy forum ?

Yea i will def do that... Ill let everyone know here when i start the new one but will wait till we all start having our babies :) ... Then it will be an all new journey :) so glad i have all u lovely ladies to share this with :)

That's a lovely idea for us, I was in a group with my dd on here n when all babies were born we started one on fb, we r all v close 2 yrs on,

I'm having a baby next month!
Had to get that out,lol
Started washing clothes now n gonna pack my bag or start,
Anything can happen from now onwards,
Baby is stil breech here to, she's a month to turn or I'll be scanned to check n a discussion made,
Humpfff

If everyone is on fb I would start one there- once babies are born less time to jump around to different sites- sounds stupid and lazy but I notice I personally am more active in my fb group.
So far my babies are having no trouble staying in- they love the womb lol

Yep, Im on fb!

I cant wait until we start having our babies, I am SO ready. I get my scan on Wednesday to see how he is measuring since he has been measuring big the last couple OB appointments so I'm excited to see what position he is in and how big he is and of course to see his cute face!!

Yes im on facebook too :) so if everyone is ok with it we will start a facebook group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->